JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
...and getting closer as I write this post. So I'd like to thank you all for sharing this forum with me over the last year. Some plaudits and some custard pies - as it should be, being humans, we really can't all love each other.

Whatever has been, has been and gone, and a whole new year is up for grabs to get things right or to make mistakes. That's what life is about, right? Making plans and then life gets in the way, so they say.

Don't stop dreaming, though. Often the journey is far better than the arrival.

Some friends are coming round in a while to see the New Year in with us, and it's odd to think that every one of the men is a shooter or former shooter, and has served in the Army, Air Force or police, often in bad times.

Just like here, we have a lot more that joins us up, than keeps us apart.

I'll let you all get on with your celebrations with this verse from a traditional Irish song - many of you, I'm sure, will know it already.

'Of all the money that ere I had, I spent it in good company.
And of all the harm that ere I've done, alas was done to none but me.
And all I've done for want of wit, to memory now I cannot recall.
So fill me to the parting glass. Goodnight and joy be with you all.'

G*d Bless All Here.

tac, mrs tac and the fambly ig

The Parting Glass. Good choice.

The Clancy Brothers & Tommy Makem always ended their concerts with that song. It was so closely linked with their careers that the audience sang the song at Liam Clancy's graveside funeral in 2009.

I have no bubblegumming idea WTF any of you are carrying on about... blame it on that Scotsman Johnny Walker... the haggis eatin', bagpipe playin', no underwear under the kilt wearin'... SOB!! o_O

Newpy Hap Year... ya wanks!! :D

LOL, wish I could have joined you. Had some good Kentucky I was planning on enjoying but I told work I would come in if needed. So I held off a while and sure enough the phone range. So I had to tearfully tell the bottle "rain check my friend". :oops::oops::oops:
Told my Wife "It's a good thing we're old now and don't go party. She just rolled her eyes at me and said I had to take her our to a nice dinner with some of the extra money I make. :eek:

HAPPY NEW YEAR NFWA

Merry-Christmas-and-Happy-New-Year-2017-Images-to-indian-Army.jpg

...and getting closer as I write this post. So I'd like to thank you all for sharing this forum with me over the last year. Some plaudits and some custard pies - as it should be, being humans, we really can't all love each other.

Whatever has been, has been and gone, and a whole new year is up for grabs to get things right or to make mistakes. That's what life is about, right? Making plans and then life gets in the way, so they say.

Don't stop dreaming, though. Often the journey is far better than the arrival.

Some friends are coming round in a while to see the New Year in with us, and it's odd to think that every one of the men is a shooter or former shooter, and has served in the Army, Air Force or police, often in bad times.

Just like here, we have a lot more that joins us up, than keeps us apart.

I'll let you all get on with your celebrations with this verse from a traditional Irish song - many of you, I'm sure, will know it already.

'Of all the money that ere I had, I spent it in good company.
And of all the harm that ere I've done, alas was done to none but me.
And all I've done for want of wit, to memory now I cannot recall.
So fill me to the parting glass. Goodnight and joy be with you all.'

G*d Bless All Here.

tac, mrs tac and the fambly ig
Time flies when your havin' guns!!!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class