JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I kept saying they should freaking make it in stainless. Finally, now I'll buy one.

Ruger® Ruger American Rimfire® Standard Bolt-Action Rifle Models

IMG_0317.JPG

They call .22 bolt action rifles trainers for a reason. Around .04 cents a round vs over a dollar a round for the big boar rounds to learn the same skill set. Funny when noobs get some big boar target rifle with the best scope and can't afford ammo to dial it in, let alone get good with it. Long live the .22 !!

Ive been selling off my 22Lr rifles just keeping a couple Marlin 60's around.
Its getting so a 17HMR or even a 7.62x39 are cheaper to plink, ok their not. But they are more fun.
I just sold my last 22LR pistol and well this is cool and all but that seems like and awful lot of rifle for 22LR :)
Now a entrance level person would love the look an feel of this id think I mean it kinda looks like a real rifle ;)

Ive been selling off my 22Lr rifles just keeping a couple Marlin 60's around.
Its getting so a 17HMR or even a 7.62x39 are cheaper to plink, ok their not. But they are more fun.
I just sold my last 22LR pistol and well this is cool and all but that seems like and awful lot of rifle for 22LR :)
Now a entrance level person would love the look an feel of this id think I mean it kinda looks like a real rifle ;)
Sad to hear.

I still love a day out with a brick or two worth of 22. Burning through a thousand rounds and calling it a day. I can't say I can do that with any other gun and not feel the financial strain.

Sad to hear.

I still love a day out with a brick or two worth of 22. Burning through a thousand rounds and calling it a day. I can't say I can do that with any other gun and not feel the financial strain.
I still have the ammo :) about 25K so not done shooting the 22LR just over time I kinda lost interest.
Have a new Grandkid on the way maybe That will get me back into them as I am not selling the ammo LOL

Hmmm, got the original version, maybe I'll consider selling it in favor of the stainless. I do like the look of the stainless. They are great bolt guns, so I'll keep one on hand for sure.

Sad to hear.

I do miss sometimes a Bullbarell 10/22 with a trigger group put allot in it should have kept it.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top