JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
xymotic, That there is a double headed ax your swinging which cuts both ways.
(And he had first hand knowledge that the President had lied (mispoke whatever) in the State of the Union)
& (And as to Holder, they 'controversial acts' are only controversial to Limbaugh's Ditto heads)

And then (we didn't until a republican adulterer went on a multi-year witch hunt and discovered that a guy let a girl blow him. and then tried to lie about it. Oh the horror!)

Now If you or I took a few thousand weapons (some full auto) and sold them to known illegals and felons AND GOT CAUGHT doing it and then lied under oath about all knowledge
and activities, well we would be thrown so far into the back of prison they'd have to feed us with slingshots.

Anyone remember Iran contra and Ollie North? Was that a liberal witch hunt? Oh the horror, say it wasn't so.:s0131:

Spooks (and Plame's husband was so closely associated with the intelligence community that he qualifies as one) have no place in trying to affect domestic politics. Anyone who can't see that is naive to the extent of being dangerous.

This is all political theater, until those in the shadows start to wield control over the public.

And I would say that he had a patriotic duty to correct the record when he had pretty strong personal knowledge that a key piece of evidence in the case for going to war was fabricated.

Further, 'closely associated' with a spook is what exactly? they are different people. She is not responsible for her husband, and even if she were, it still doesn't make it OK to knowingly violate national security. Armitage and Libby knew EXACTLY who she was, the law is clear. there's no exception that justifies revealing secret information to a reporter, period. But in this case, it was deliberately violating national security for a political purpose. A petty one at that. And then they covered it up, and then finally issued a pardon as payback.

And the choices will be crooks or crooks!

To be quite accurate in this, is, I feel necessary.

We would have Left Handed Crooks, or Right Handed Crooks... Neither are Correct.

Anymore, when I say I am a ~Conservative~, I follow that up with, and that means, "I Conserve" just to be sure that I am understood.

Right is right, Left is left, Liberal means not to worry about spending other peoples money...

Well, I got that off my chest....

philip
In the BoonDocks, if I go to town, I do as much as I can there, before returning, 32 mile round trip, just to hit the edge of town. That Conserves my use of Gas... Etc.

And the choices will be crooks or crooks!

Yeah, that will be the tough one.
More like Rinos or commies.
Time to totally get new blood to run, but splitting the vote is also a doom sentence.
Something damned solid has to he done next fall.

Well, since nobody got impeached, charged with treason or went to jail over the Valerie Plame affair which was FAR worse

Nobody got impeached, charged with treason or went to jail over burning the children in Waco, which was FAR FAR FAR FAR worse.

Now youse guys know why I say I'm a revolutionary. If we still had the BORs and Constitution, liberty loving voters and somewhat honest men in office, I wouldn't have to be

:s0155: or shooting a mom holding a baby on Ruby Ridge.

Lon Horiuchi was then promoted and was at the back door at Waco on the final day, to gun down anyone who made it past the flames

That back door was riddled with bullet holes and subsequently vanished from the evidence

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top