JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"Guns don't kill people. I believe PEOPLE kill people. You can kill someone with a baseball bat or a car, but no one is trying to ban you from driving to the ball game." - Andy Rooney

Great - we are going to ban evil fire and knives now - just how am I supposed to know which matches contain good or evil fire? I guess I'll have to find a priest to bless all of the knives and matches in the house - does anyone know if that will work or do I need each knife and match blessed individually just prior to use? someone please advise... oh - almost forgot - what are the characteristics that define a knife being evil? is it metal content? maybe blade color or length, maybe double edged or serrated... and oh we better be sure to just outright make possession of ceramic blades a felony - I mean they can go through metal detectors and all and well you know how chefs are...

:s0112:

In England it is also illegal to be in possession of a Baseball Bat (without Ball and Glove). <3"(?) knives only, no folders/autos. In order words, a completely neutered populace on its knees to tyranny, in their case, the Bank of England.

Listen, I have just got to say this and you can all hate me later. Exploiting a tragedy like this is NOT good for the cause of Second Amendment freedoms. Not good strategy. Not good sense. And certainly not good taste.......................elsullo

Don't laugh too loudly at the suggestions to ban knives. England's already done that, and isn't there already a restriction on blade size?

I can remember while attending Evergreen State College there was a well attended lecture by some of Washingtons anti-gun crowd, and more than a few had a zero tolerance view of people carrying any weapon of any kind. I'm sure that knives, sticks, and rocks are on their list too or at least will be in the future.

A friend told me this one.England has been doing this stuff for centuries.

Y'all know where flippin' the bird came from? Pre-emptive stike against using weapons.

They would cut the middle fingers off of boys of age,so they couldn't shoot a bow correctly.And they did this to all the boys they could find,so they didn't have to come back all the time.

The ones they missed would show off their middle fingers to say F### you,I still have mine to shoot you with.

England have never liked anyone but their armies to have weapons.

As for bad taste,that's probably right.But these kind of things will step up now that the economy is dropping.

I don't think "exploitation" is the goal. Only trying to illustrate how humans have always been determined to slaughter each other, guns or no guns. We need violence control, not gun control.

This is a horrible story out of Southern Oregon. The biggest homicide in Jackson County, from what the news first reported. It is a shame. I agree with the post, but please do not make light of this horrible situation.

A friend told me this one.England has been doing this stuff for centuries.

Y'all know where flippin' the bird came from? Pre-emptive stike against using weapons.

They would cut the middle fingers off of boys of age,so they couldn't shoot a bow correctly.And they did this to all the boys they could find,so they didn't have to come back all the time.

The ones they missed would show off their middle fingers to say F### you,I still have mine to shoot you with.

England have never liked anyone but their armies to have weapons.

As for bad taste,that's probably right.But these kind of things will step up now that the economy is dropping.

Actually they would say Pluck Yew, which was the wood that the English Long Bows were made from. The French just thought they said F you and so it stuck. Then the German word for "To strike" came about as well to add to the mix.

assaultknife.gif

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top