JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I must be super dense but I have been getting the messages that a comment has been posted to my iTrader rating and I can go to it and see it, but I cannot figure out how to leave a iTrader rating for some else. I can't find anything to click on to get to that place. It seems like the feedback section is different than iTrader. Can someone please explain it to dummy here? Thanks.

When you view the feedback you received there is a little yellow notepad to the right. Click on that to leave feedback for the other member.

Edit: to leave/initiate feedback find their name click on it view their profile then feedback score then view complete feedback then select leave feedback for member.

Since there is a Moderator in this thread, I have a question concerning the iTrader rating?

I have 44 positive feedbacks but it says my feedback score is 40. Never noticed the difference between the two until the other day.

Multiple from the same member count as one. So if I have traded or sold to you 3 times and left 3 feedbacks they only show as 1.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top