JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Ithaca 20.png
Looks like a nice one.
Ithaca Model 37's are all lightweight.
Even early on they had the "Featherlight" moniker.

Good luck with sale.

I have exactly the same gun in full choke. I learned to shoot doves with it when I was 16. That was 55 years ago. It's still my favorite shotgun. Good for right or left handers. Loads and ejects out the bottom. Great in bad weather. Ducks engraved on one side and pheasants on the other. Very light and quick. Excellent dove and pheasant gun. The action on mine is butter smooth. It will fall open if you point the muzzle straight up and hit the slide release button. I'm very tempted to buy this and have it for quail.

The ribbing style on the forearm says it is an older model, which is good. The quality of those old 37's was light years above what was produced more recently. Mine is from 1947, the year I was born. Never going to part with it.

I have exactly the same gun in full choke. I learned to shoot doves with it when I was 16. That was 55 years ago. It's still my favorite shotgun. Good for right or left handers. Loads and ejects out the bottom. Great in bad weather. Ducks engraved on one side and pheasants on the other. Very light and quick. Excellent dove and pheasant gun. The action on mine is butter smooth. It will fall open if you point the muzzle straight up and hit the slide release button. I'm very tempted to buy this and have it for quail.

The ribbing style on the forearm says it is an older model, which is good. The quality of those old 37's was light years above what was produced more recently. Mine is from 1947, the year I was born. Never going to part with it.

Don't forget that slam fire goodness. :D

DIDO mines a 1957 . .very good tool

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.