JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Classic Ithaca Model 37 Featherweight 12ga. 12 Gauge 2.75 Choked Full. Collectible - Stock has been reduced and a recoil pad installed. Perfect for smaller shooters looking to move up to 12ga knockdown power and reach. No plastic crap on this gun. Beautiful blue steel and gloss wood. Fiber-optic bead and vent rib. Great duck and goose gun for anyone with a shorter length of pull (LOP). Good shape and perfect for left or right handed shooters as it loads and ejects from below.

Valued $ 675.00 --------------Cash deal! $ 425

Cash deal! $ 425 OBO Need CASH quickly!
I will pay for the FFL transfer fees. I would like to do transfers at Oregon Rifleworks in Tigard.
I will ship to an FFL - Buyer pays shipping costs

PM me for details. Thx!

IMG_3208.JPG

Classic Ithaca Model 37 Featherweight 12ga. 12 Gauge 2.75 Choked Full. Collectible - Stock has been reduced and a recoil pad installed. Perfect for smaller shooters looking to move up to 12ga knockdown power and reach. No plastic crap on this gun. Beautiful blue steel and gloss wood. Fiber-optic bead and vent rib. Great duck and goose gun for anyone with a shorter length of pull (LOP). Good shape and perfect for left or right handed shooters as it loads and ejects from below.

Valued $ 675.00 --------------Cash deal! $ 425

Cash deal! $ 425 OBO Need CASH quickly!
I will pay for the FFL transfer fees. I would like to do transfers at Oregon Rifleworks in Tigard.
I will ship to an FFL - Buyer pays shipping costs

PM me for details. Thx!

View attachment 421012
You'd probably have better luck listing your shotgun in the shotgun classified ads. Shotguns don't sell quite as well in the rifle section;). GLWS

I'll add these "slam fire" meaning you can hold the trigger down and each time you rack the slide, while keeping trigger depressed, it will drop the sear when it goes into battery. It turns the pump into the trigger.

Neat shotguns. Mine is in horrible condition aesthetically.

This is a very nice example, glws.

Yes, I saw that after I posted. I'm new to this and I couldn't figure out how to change it. Any tips on how to change it to the Shotgun area? Do I need to close this thread and repost? Thx!

Yes, I saw that after I posted. I'm new to this and I couldn't figure out how to change it. Any tips on how to change it to the Shotgun area? Do I need to close this thread and repost? Thx!
That's what I would do, or...I think perhaps a staff member would know how to transfer it but not sure about that. Just lock it and repost would be the easiest I'd think.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.