Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Ithaca Model 37 Defender 12 ga.

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by MountainBear, Mar 16, 2012.

1. MountainBear

MountainBear Sweet Home, OR Well-Known Member

I have an Ithaca Model 37 Shotgun that I'd like to sell. Its the 12 ga. Defender model with the extended tube. It has a parkerized finish and a bead front sight. Comes with a Choate pistol grip stock set. This is the stock that was on it when I got it, and I don't have the original wood set. I contacted Ithaca and they new stock sets were available. As it is the Defender model, there is not a game scene on the receiver.

This is the older "slam-fire" model. This means that if the trigger is held back after the first shot, pumping the action will feed a new round and trip the hammer. The new models of Ithaca 37's do not have this feature.

There is a little bit of discoloration and wear, but no more than should be on a gun made in the early 70's.

I am asking $400 o.b.o.

2. krkruse

krkruse Salem area Active Member

Ya ever make it to the I5 area?

3. MountainBear

MountainBear Sweet Home, OR Well-Known Member

I am generally willing to drive half-way for a meeting in the Valley. I generally meet at either Detroit or the Santiam Y, depending on the buyers location.
    Also, I rarely so absolutely no trades, but i'm really looking for cash, so any proposed trade would have to be pretty special...

Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.