JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have an Ithaca Model 37 Shotgun that I'd like to sell. Its the 12 ga. Defender model with the extended tube. It has a parkerized finish and a bead front sight. Comes with a Choate pistol grip stock set. This is the stock that was on it when I got it, and I don't have the original wood set. I contacted Ithaca and they new stock sets were available. As it is the Defender model, there is not a game scene on the receiver.

This is the older "slam-fire" model. This means that if the trigger is held back after the first shot, pumping the action will feed a new round and trip the hammer. The new models of Ithaca 37's do not have this feature.

There is a little bit of discoloration and wear, but no more than should be on a gun made in the early 70's.

I am asking $400 o.b.o.

I am generally willing to drive half-way for a meeting in the Valley. I generally meet at either Detroit or the Santiam Y, depending on the buyers location.
Also, I rarely so absolutely no trades, but i'm really looking for cash, so any proposed trade would have to be pretty special...

Thanks!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.