Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Ithaca Model 37 Defender 12 ga.

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by MountainBear, Mar 16, 2012.

1. MountainBear

MountainBear Sweet Home, OR Well-Known Member

I have an Ithaca Model 37 Shotgun that I'd like to sell. Its the 12 ga. Defender model with the extended tube. It has a parkerized finish and a bead front sight. Comes with a Choate pistol grip stock set. This is the stock that was on it when I got it, and I don't have the original wood set. I contacted Ithaca and they new stock sets were available. As it is the Defender model, there is not a game scene on the receiver.

This is the older "slam-fire" model. This means that if the trigger is held back after the first shot, pumping the action will feed a new round and trip the hammer. The new models of Ithaca 37's do not have this feature.

There is a little bit of discoloration and wear, but no more than should be on a gun made in the early 70's.

I am asking $400 o.b.o.

2. krkruse

krkruse Salem area Active Member

Ya ever make it to the I5 area?

3. MountainBear

MountainBear Sweet Home, OR Well-Known Member

I am generally willing to drive half-way for a meeting in the Valley. I generally meet at either Detroit or the Santiam Y, depending on the buyers location.
    Also, I rarely so absolutely no trades, but i'm really looking for cash, so any proposed trade would have to be pretty special...

Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.