Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Ithaca Mag 10 Shotgun Excellant Condition

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by DMax, Jan 11, 2010.

1. DMax

DMax Yamhill Well-Known Member

For Sale Ithaca automatic Mag 10. I am original owner bought new(Don't know the year) Maybe the serial # would tell. Its never had steel shot thought it. Has not been fired since 1985 , I only hunted geese in open fields in WI for only the Giant Canadians, I estimate it only had about 5 or 6 boxes through it. It comes with Case, 2 boxes of shells. Has raise vent rib,Sling it’s the Burnish non glare finish. Asking $800 Cash Only. Email with questions.

Mag10CloseupL.jpg

Mag10CloseupR.jpg

Mag10Clsup.jpg

Mag10Clup.jpg

Mag10L.jpg

2. nwo

nwo Southern Oregon Well-Known Member

Wow, that is a Beautiful Monster of a shotgun! You don't see these very often, if at all!

3. DMax

Thanks, fun gun to shoot Because its heavy to carry Very little kick(you need that sling) swings well for those high flyers. I patterned it one time and at 70 yards had a 2 ft diameter dense pattern.

4. Keeton Epps

Keeton Epps Bend, Oregon New Member

I have a few questions. How long is the barrel? Does it have a choke tube? Has the stock been cut off and repaired? The picture shows a dark area on the wood. Thanks

5. DMax

The Barrel length is 32in long, It does not have a choke tube, IT is a full choke I believe. The black area at the end of the stock is a stock extender as I needed it for my long arms. Can be removed if needed. Hope that clarifies. Thanks

6. Keeton Epps

Keeton Epps Bend, Oregon New Member

Could you please give me a call to discuss price. 541-936-1257. Thank you.

7. DMax

Sold

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.