JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Another oldie but goodie. Ithaca M-49 Saddle gun.
Single shot. Great beginners gun. In good shape. Shoots great. Few nicks here and there.

150 OBO!! No trades please

Call 503-830-4188

DSC00397.jpg
DSC00396.jpg
DSC00399.jpg
DSC00398.jpg
DSC00400-1.jpg

The tube on the single shots are just for looks. My sweet heart & I got one of these for her Daughter for X-MAS & she loves it. These guns are great shooters. Good luck with the sale.:s0155:

I'm gonna stick my nose where it don't belong...:s0114:

There's been a few questions left unanswered about this very nice old gun.

These single shots were made, 1961 thru 1979. There were changes in the wood, and with the magazine tube that was strictly for show. Ya gotta remember, some of us grew up in the days of early TV Cowboys, and if we had a lever-action, single shot .22, we wanted it to look like a real Winchester! Ithaca obliged us, and installed the faux-magazine tube.

And, as far as single shots go, these Ithaca's are really easy to load...A good deal for youngsters whose fingers might not yet be under full operator control.

When I was young, and these guns were available, it was only the rich kids that had them, and the rest of us just drooled.

At the same time these lever-action, single-shot .22's were made, Ithaca also made a similar one, in .410 shotgun!

So, somebody please buy this gun and give it the home it deserves.

WAYNO.

I first learned to shoot with the same rifle. It will shoot all .22 rimfire variations excluding the .22 WMR. Very sturdy and I still own and shoot it very frequently. Many a rabbit have been taken with it. There was a repeater version where the tube was functional called the model 49R. Mine was passed on by my father and will be passed on to my children when they are ready. I even still have the leather scabbard for and it is used quite often as well. This is the perfect rifle for training young children with or even just to own for ones self. Screaming deal and if I had room for it I would pick it up in a heartbeat.

More info
http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=189332

Model 49
<broken link removed>

Model 49r
<broken link removed>

THANK YOU!, 2zero6!! I do the Fringed Leather Beaded Rifle Cases mentioned above. They're GREAT little .22's and I don't see why this one is still here??? I picked one up and didn't even mind the 500+mile-trip to get it. It was only the second one I'd ever seen. Gave the first one to little bro... SOMEBODY BUY THIS ALREADY!!! BUY IT, YOU'LL LIKE IT!!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.