JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hey Guys,

TV-
Looking to sell my college TV. I bought it for $40 from a buddy who graduated two years before me...it's held it's own ever since. It's somewhere between 26'' and 30'', though I've never measured it. It's color is just fine, speakers sound as-new, and has a remote. If you drop the remote the battery cover will probably fall off, but it isn't broken or anything. Everything works as it should.

Has coax cable jack, one set of audio/video In-Out plugs (you know the red, yellow, and white holes) on the front and one set on the back. It's blackish-gray. Brand is Daewoo. I'll post pics of it when I get home, and I'll try to show it's condition as best I can.

I'll take $20. Cash, meet FTF in Bellevue.

Holster-
Blackhawk! SERPA Concealment right-hand holster for a Glock20/29/21/30. Comes with both belt attachment and paddle. It's almost brand new. I bought it from Wade's Guns on Bell-Red Rd. in Bellevue back in early August. I paid $45. It was used once on a weekend hiking trip into the Cascades. No scuffs or scratches. I like the holster, it provides solid retention, and it's comfortable. I'm selling because I found a different OWB and no longer need this one. Still have all the original hardware that was provided and the box it came in.

Pictures to follow.

$30. Same terms as the TV.

Peace. :s0155:

Bump with pictures, albeit rather late.

Daewoo color TV. I think it's a 28'', but could be a 26''. Works just fine. Some scuffs from multiple moves. Everything works, sound is good. I think I took pictures of all the scratches. $20 cash FTF.

Blackhawk Serpa holster. It says it fits the M&P 9/40 also, but I wouldn't say that. My M&P40 locks in and won't fall out, but it isn't exactly sturdy. Best to be used with Glock 20's, 29's, 21's, etc. Not a scratch on it. Comes with belt attachment and all needed hardware. $25 cash FTF.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top