JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$75
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Wilsonville
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Explanation thread for this donation sale here:

Link to all my donation sale listings:

Please read instructions for purchasing or making an offer for each item carefully as the instructions may differ from listing to listing.

PM me if you would like to purchase these reloading components:

Item 26 includes 200 Berrys 55gr FMJ bullets, 50 processed ready to load Lake City 5.56 cases and 200 Tula small rifle magnum primers. Price is firm at $75 cash. 10% of the proceeds from the sale of this batch will be donated to NWFA. FTF pick up of this item in Wilsonville, Tualatin or Tigard area. No shipping or trades.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Explanation thread for this donation sale here:

Link to all my donation sale listings:

Please read instructions for purchasing or making an offer for each item carefully as the instructions may differ from listing to listing.

PM me if you would like to purchase these reloading components:

Item 26 includes 200 Berrys 55gr FMJ bullets, 50 processed ready to load Lake City 5.56 cases and 200 Tula small rifle magnum primers. Price is firm at $80 cash. 10% of the proceeds from the sale of this batch will be donated to NWFA. FTF pick up of this item in Wilsonville, Tualatin or Tigard area. No shipping or trades.

Your post states 75$ but your add your asking 80$

Is it 75$ or 80$?

I'm interested and I'm working in Tigard a block from OREGON RIFLE WORKS. Could you meet at 11?

Your post states 75$ but your add your asking 80$

Is it 75$ or 80$?

I'm interested and I'm working in Tigard a block from OREGON RIFLE WORKS. Could you meet at 11?
Lower price wins, so $75. I have been pulling what little hairs I have left out trying to manage these ads:) PM me to set up a meet up time. Thank you for catching the error.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top