JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone see or buy these?

Looks kinda cool but looks being deceiving and all...

It's for dry fire practice and uses your smartphone and an app to map your hits.

Put one of their snap cap/lazers in and aim at the target - lazer activates briefly when the firing pin hits it.

$89 for the package and 1 caliber.

$69 for additional caliber's.

Handgun only.

iTargetPro (Laser Firearm Training System) Shoot Your Gun in the House

Anyone see or buy these?

Looks kinda cool but looks being deceiving and all...

It's for dry fire practice and uses your smartphone and an app to map your hits.

Put one of their snap cap/lazers in and aim at the target - lazer activates briefly when the firing pin hits it.

$89 for the package and 1 caliber.

$69 for additional caliber's.

Handgun only.

iTargetPro (Laser Firearm Training System) Shoot Your Gun in the House

I had seen these several times and it looked kind of interesting. Never really pulled the trigger on one. Wife was looking and ended up buying the system from Laserlyte. Uses the laser inserts for a pistol but the whole target board is interactive. It was fun for me for about the first :10 and I lost interest. She does still use the thing to work on trigger control. She was using it so much I had to buy some more batteries for the insert after a week. She says she still likes it. The one she bought also sells some interactive targets, like a can that will fall over when hit. Probably be fun for kids more than adults. They are now doubt good practice especially for D/A firing. Teaches the shooter how to stay on target for the long D/A pull. The one here is quite a bit cheaper and looks to do the same thing as the system Wife bought.

gadgetry...

a free and more effective alternative is to dry-fire some press out-drills. A much more practical drill to ingrain into muscle memory later when it comes to live fire training that will both improve your draw and accuracy. The idea is to simultaneously align the sights and fire the shot the moment of full extension. At home you should be able to dry-fire on a paper plate at 7yds without jerking the front sight off the plate. You'll know it if you do because there is no recoil your sight will be on the plate or it wont after the click, don't need a laser to tell you. You can start from the holster or a simpler version to warm up with is to start from the high ready position.

pistol-training.com » Blog Archive » The Press-Out

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads