JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
*FTF in the Seattle area only*
I'm just putting this up to test the waters and see what sorts of trade offers I'll be able to get on here.
Up for trade is an Italian-made Beretta 92FS. I am the second owner of this gun and the round count on it is 400 rounds total.
Comes with 3 magazines, one 15-rounder and two 10-rounders (this gun was recently liberated from California), Hogue wrap-around grip, original factory grips, and the original plastic case it came in.
The gun is in great shape with very little wear; there is wear in all the normal areas you would expect, such as under the slide catch, around the trigger bar, slide rails...

I'd like to see if I could trade for a 1911 in 9mm, CZ 75b, or other quality steel-framed pistols in 9mm. However, I am open to offers, and you just might have something I didn't know I wanted.
I am NOT interested in shotguns, bolt-action rifles, cheap guns of questionable quality, SKSs.
Prefer to meet in the Seattle area.
Need to see wsdl and willing to fill out a pistol transfer form for my records only.

Serial # has been distorted using a photo editor, in case you were wondering what the swirls were.
IMG_20111206_224417.jpg
IMG_20111206_224747.jpg
IMG_20111206_224831.jpg
IMG_20111206_224719.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.