JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Sherwood
State
Oregon
Looking to add some Italian Carcanos to my collection!
Long rifles and carbines of all types are welcome! Preferably 6.5

Sporterised Carcano m91 truppe specials are welcome too, as I have a spare stock set. As long as the barrel and sights have not been messed with and you're offering a fair price, good for me.

Message me with offers. I am looking to spend around 150-250 on 6.5 carbines as that seems to be the going price for them right now, or more for long rifles depending on a load of factors.
6.5 or 7.35 ammo is also welcome at a fair price. Preferably surplus ammo.
Also looking for bayonets, slings, and other italian milsurp gear. And other milsurp rifles in general!

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

Sporterised Carcano m91 truppe specials are welcome too, as I have a spare stock set. As long as the barrel and sights have not been messed with and you're offering a fair price, good for me.

Message me with offers. I am looking to spend around 150-250 on 6.5 carbines as that seems to be the going price for them right now, or more for long rifles depending on a load of factors.
Also looking for bayonets, slings, and other italian milsurp gear. And other milsurp rifles in general!
Palmetto State Armory has some surplus ones i think man.

They won't exchange it?
Sadly not. They said there was little they could do since I transferred the rifle to myself and only discovered the fine cracks and headspace problems after I bought it. Should have looked more carefully, but it was my first milsurp rifle and I learned my lesson. Its probably still okay to shoot, just needs custom brass which I dont have the means of making.

Send me a text @ 503-997-3six3six and I will send you a few photos of my sported 6.5. Texting is easier for me.
Just saw the pics. Only issue for me is that the sights are modified, and isnt worth for me to fix. Thanks for the offer! Would you be interested in selling the ammo pictured? Looks like military surplus which is uncommon these days

perhaps you can answer questions regarding a sporterized Italian Carcano that I received from my father. I'm not sure of the year of this rifle but my Dad had it rechambered to .257 Roberts and I always hand loaded the rounds with IMR 4320. When my oldest daughter got married to a hunter I passed the rifle down to her for deer hunting. I also passed all the loading equipment and data on to her as well and somewhere along the line of a home move they missplaced or lost all of the load data and dies sets. I can easily get a new die set from lee but I'm not sure as where to start as far as load data. this is essentially a 6.5mm X.257 roberts.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.