JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Why sell mine, .... Gotta stop the sister jokes, one of these days I'm going to run into her and she will kick my tail on principle.

And the Glocks are about the only thing I'm not considering selling due to 941... They were already lost in a boating accident.

Yep, damn robot fish and crabs working for the government. All mine ended up in Newport Bay. Crabs jumped ship with em. Careful of the government fish...they look so real.

Here it is folks. Proof that a Glock CAN jam!

Was camping in Christmas Valley last weekend and a buddy of mine brought a Glock 19 that hadn't been cleaned in quite some time (he's a farmer, not a mall ninja...). Stove piped 3 out of 9 rounds.

After I took it from him (pre 941 passing of course) and did a quick cleaning, it functioned fine again.

But to all of you who say "I buy a glock cause they never jam". All I have to say is Ah HAH!!!!!!!
What is the FT/lbs of muzzle energy with the ammo you were shooting?

The reason I ask is we were shooting PMC thru the Glock 42 .380 and it jammed/stove piped constantly. Switched mags to the Hornaday critical defense and not one jam.

After a bit of searching I found the Glock 42 is very sensitive to the Ft/lbs rating of the ammo and requires ~190ft/lbs minimum to cycle properly. The PMC crap is less than that.

I've never had a jam in in other 9mm or .40 Glock, but have always shot good ammo thru those.

What is the FT/lbs of muzzle energy with the ammo you were shooting?

The reason I ask is we were shooting PMC thru the Glock 42 .380 and it jammed/stove piped constantly. Switched mags to the Hornaday critical defense and not one jam.

After a bit of searching I found the Glock 42 is very sensitive to the Ft/lbs rating of the ammo and requires ~190ft/lbs minimum to cycle properly. The PMC crap is less than that.

I've never had a jam in in other 9mm or .40 Glock, but have always shot good ammo thru those.

Now I am even happier I went with the Sig over the 42. I can feed any .380 to it without an issue. Was your 42 at a low round count? A Glock that is clean should not care about ammo. Unless it is because the 42 is a new model. Never had an issue with ANY ammo in the Glock 23.

Now I am even happier I went with the Sig over the 42. I can feed any .380 to it without an issue. Was your 42 at a low round count? A Glock that is clean should not care about ammo. Unless it is because the 42 is a new model. Never had an issue with ANY ammo in the Glock 23.
That's good!
Here is the video I was referring to regarding low power ammo in the G42

Found mine in an SP-01 .....at the time I was in the market it was super hard to find .....glad I didn't give up, best $1000 dollar gun I ever bought for 600 bucks

Absolutely a beautiful gun. If I could find one for 600 I would get one. There is a member here who has done thousands of dollars of work to his CZs. They are freaking amazing with the best triggers I have ever pulled....takes some serious cash though.

now you got me going..... fellow CZ brother here

I prefer Cajun Gunworks parts

little stone and polish

it hits....really fast

IMG_0930_zpskq6lkjbn.jpg IMG_0952_zpsjxcalzpw.jpg IMG_1035_zpsb3vczodk.jpg

Yeah I have almost always had a 23. I do like it as it works well. I have started carrying a revolver or my little Sig .380 lately though. Glock has become more of a truck gun after I experienced all the other guns. My one true love is the CZ75. Never had an issue. If only I was either a lot fatter or the gun was a lot lighter it would be my EDC.
I ran a test with a CZ75P07 Duty. 850 rds without cleaning. No jams.

Friend had a 19 in his back pocket going down a steep hill. Fell on the gun and flexed the frame enough it popped out one rail on the back. Jammed the gun so bad it had to go to a smith to get it pulled apart. Wear em in a holster and don't fall on them.:D

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top