JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Here it is folks. Proof that a Glock CAN jam!

Was camping in Christmas Valley last weekend and a buddy of mine brought a Glock 19 that hadn't been cleaned in quite some time (he's a farmer, not a mall ninja...). Stove piped 3 out of 9 rounds.

After I took it from him (pre 941 passing of course) and did a quick cleaning, it functioned fine again.

But to all of you who say "I buy a glock cause they never jam". All I have to say is Ah HAH!!!!!!!

Sorry, didn't upload first time. Had to resize..

20150502_181258 (1280x720).jpg

I have never had a Glock, M&P, or Sig jam on me. The reason for this? I clean them after every outing. I know lots of folks that choose not to and have their gun jam up. When cleaning a Glock is soooo simple I do not get the idea of letting your gun get caked and baked on crap to make it that much harder.
Shoot every outing it will take you under 5 min to clean. Wait until it jams and you will be in for an hour or better to get all that baked on residue off...if you even can. You do the math!

I've had more funky stuff with my Glock than any other auto pistol I have , CZ75,Ruger P89, 1911, Sigma.....also the most inconstant ejection out of any semi auto I own, some here some there, before I changed the recoil spring for a heavier weight it sometimes would hit me right in the face

I have worked out reloads that haven't shown any weird behavior for a couple years

I've had more funky stuff with my Glock than any other auto pistol I have , CZ75,Ruger P89, 1911, Sigma.....also the most inconstant ejection out of any semi auto I own, some here some there, before I changed the recoil spring for a heavier weight it sometimes would hit me right in the face

I have worked out reloads that haven't shown any weird behavior for a couple years

The CZ, Ruger, and 1911 I have had. They should not even be compared to a Glock!! Why? Because they are beautiful reliable guns. Not bricks that "work".

The CZ, Ruger, and 1911 I have had. They should not even be compared to a Glock!! Why? Because they are beautiful reliable guns. Not bricks that "work".
its true...I finally feel confident in my G29 but had some serious buyers remorse until I got it and myself worked out but I certainly cannot disagree with you.

its true...I finally feel confident in my G29 but had some serious buyers remorse until I got it and myself worked out but I certainly cannot disagree with you.

Yeah I have almost always had a 23. I do like it as it works well. I have started carrying a revolver or my little Sig .380 lately though. Glock has become more of a truck gun after I experienced all the other guns. My one true love is the CZ75. Never had an issue. If only I was either a lot fatter or the gun was a lot lighter it would be my EDC.

....yes, i take it on dates and dance with it in the moon light

I would with my CZ75 compact but I am not happy with it right now. It has been cheating on my for years with my wife. Neither one seem to understand how bad it hurts. Got her a different one and she claimed it would need to be broken in by me before she could trust it like the old one....I think that answer means my two loves are happy without me.

Pause a 2nd, this is totally due to Fireball and limp wrists, no other explanation possible. I've seen you shoot, most women and children at the range handle recoil better... we should let your sister shoot it and see if the problem still exists.

All in jest... everything will jam if you treat it poorly enough. Except HK, of course.

Still wish I could have made it. Out there this time.

Pause a 2nd, this is totally due to Fireball and limp wrists, no other explanation possible. I've seen you shoot, most women and children at the range handle recoil better... we should let your sister shoot it and see if the problem still exists.

All in jest... everything will jam if you treat it poorly enough. Except HK, of course.

Still wish I could have made it. Out there this time.

Haha I saw this happen for real. I sold a guy a Sig 230....regretted and replaced it pretty quickly. Anyway I shot it many times before the sale. Worked perfect. He shot it and after 2 shots, jam, clear it, 2 shots, jam, again and again.
Told me it was "broken" I held it and fired 3 mags through without an issue. Told him he was limp wristing...he did NOT like that. However his son took it and fired it to "prove me wrong". Worked perfect. Guy finally laughed and shot properly. Bought it and told me how sorry he was for getting upset about his limp wrists.

For some reason everyone I have ever told that to puffs out their chest as if THEY could never do such a thing. Pretty funny experience.

Lmao.. I love those R-tard guys who never clean their firearms and then talk trash about them when they dont function.

AKs being one.. Seen some caked full of carbon and near rusted shut and they had the audacity to think it should still run.. Nothing would run if treated like that, and Im quite sure the AK held up a lot longer than other firearms subjected to that same neglect.

Dont get me wrong, AKs can run in ROUGH conditions but at least service and oil your damn firearm!

Had that happen once as well on a CZ75, so we met at the range, my ammo and mags... 50 rounds no problems... No refund...

And for the record: I am a Glock fan, and KTM's sister would not limp wrist a Glock.

There is still dust in my truck from the last Christmas valley adventure, it gets everywhere and turns gun oil into sandpaper, a good thorough cleaning should do the trick.

And for the record: I am a Glock fan, and KTM's sister would not limp wrist a Glock.

Yes, we know. I really was concerned for you when you pointed out that you only have 12 Glocks left so you didn't have anything to sell/gouge during pre 941 panic.

Btw, at least take some groceries next time you go to my sisters. ...you cheap batsard!

Yes, we know. I really was concerned for you when you pointed out that you only have 12 Glocks left so you didn't have anything to sell/gouge during pre 941 panic.

Why sell mine, .... Gotta stop the sister jokes, one of these days I'm going to run into her and she will kick my tail on principle.

And the Glocks are about the only thing I'm not considering selling due to 941... They were already lost in a boating accident.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top