JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
And of course, the story went national,...
DUMMY!

Man accused of illegally firing shotgun cites Biden's advice - Washington Times
A Washington state man who fired a shotgun to scare away possible car prowlers from his property was arraigned Wednesday for illegal discharging of a firearm, and he cited Vice President Joe Biden’s public advice about shooting such weapons in the air in his defense.

Fifty-two-year-old Jeffery Barton pleaded not guilty, Koin.com reports:

SEE ALSO: Biden suggests shotgun, not AR-15, for self-defense

Deputies have been investigating whether a large teen party that got out of control at a neighbor’s home may have been linked to the shooting. However, at this point, deputies have said there was no evidence of prowlers on Barton’s property.

Outside the courtroom Wednesday, Barton cited the vice president in defense of his actions.

“I did what Joe Biden told me to do,” Barton told KOIN. “I went outside and fired my shotgun in the air.” […]

However, sheriff’s deputies noted to KOIN Wednesday that current law does not afford people the right to just fire off their gun. There must be a self-defense component, along with a life-threatening situation. None of which appeared to be the case here, they said.

I guess that's what happens when progressives are "just following orders"

I think he knows what he did was wrong, but is trying to use Biden's public advice as a defense. I love it! I laughed out loud when I saw this on the news. This one should make the national news very soon. It will be interesting to see if ol Joe has a comment!

Although hilarious I doubt it will gain national attention as it is an embarrassment to the VP and the thought of someone getting acquitted by using the Biden Defense would be a real slap in the face to the current regime. Since we all know who controls/influences the mass media I am guessing the story will stop at the local propag...er....I mean news level.

On a side note it just occured to me that a lot of our VP's seem to have shotgun problems....strange !

National Coverage is on! Yahoo is featuring a link to the abcnews.go.com report on the incident.

The press can't resist. They are like dogs around an open garbage can when the story is as juicy as this one!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top