JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I was thinking about how Americans would be reacting to the departure of an occupying force. There would certainly be sympathizers that had aided the occupying force during their stay here. How do you think we would we be dealing with the sympathizers after the occupying force vacated? Think of the Tories after the British left.

I was thinking about how Americans would be reacting to the departure of an occupying force. There would certainly be sympathizers that had aided the occupying force during their stay here. How do you think we would we be dealing with the sympathizers after the occupying force vacated? Think of the Tories after the British left.
or the French after the Germans were driven off...

Bet someone could get a doctorate on a study of the murder rate of Western Europe in the summer of 45

Published 8-20-2021
We may not be interested in Islamic Terrorism anymore, doesn't make the news, but Islamic Terrorism is interested in us.

Aloha, Mark

PS.....our friends in the UK are mad too.

How is that part of the world reacting?

Last Edited:
Apparently US citizens trying to leave Afghanistan were being charged $2000US for the ride out.

If they didn't have the cash in hand they had to sign a promissory note.

The note included a provision that default on the promise to pay could result in the loss of their US passports.

I can't imagine a more wrong headed American hating group of people than the Biden administration and the incompetents they installed to run things.

Imagine being abandoned and marooned......You make it to the wire only to be shook down for 2 large. The Mexican Cartels must be teaching these Biden guys how to run a government.

Last Edited:
He was full on dementia in his ABC interview, they cut many parts out to make him look better.

One part they cut out:

BIDEN: Look, that's like askin' my deceased son Beau, who spent six months in Kosovo and a year in Iraq as a Navy captain and then major-- I mean, as an Army major. And, you know, I'm sure h-- he had regrets comin' out of Afganista-- I mean, out of Iraq.

HOLY CRAP! That is the President of the United States.

He was supposed to speak about afghanistan today, but they are now pushing back the interview, gee I wonder why!

Whatever is left of his brain won't be able to take this pressure much longer.

CNBC (Biden) says that flights out of Afghanistan has resumed.

Aloha, Mark

PS......

BIDEN says...."We have achieved our goal of getting Al-Qaeda out of Afghanistan."

Rrrright.......is the glass 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? BUT, But, but.....we should be celebrating because at least we got 1/2.

how_about_NO.jpg

Last Edited:
It's going to have to be someone in an elected office and Pelosi is in line but I hear she is getting out. Who is next in line?

here is the current order of succession in the United States (an amendment added the Secretary of Homeland Security to the list a few years ago):

1. Vice President
2. Speaker of the House of Representatives
3. President pro tempore of the Senate
4. Secretary of State
5. Secretary of the Treasury
6. Secretary of Defense
7. Attorney General
8. Secretary of the Interior
9. Secretary of Agriculture
10. Secretary of Commerce
11. Secretary of Labor
12. Secretary of Health and Human Services
13. Secretary of Housing and Urban Development
14. Secretary of Transporation
15. Secretary of Energy
16. Secretary of Education
17. Secretary of Veterans Affairs
18. Secretary of Homeland Security

Last Edited:
BIDEN says...."We have achieved our goal of getting Al-Qaeda out of Afghanistan."
lol... or weep...

According to the CIA World Factbook, as of now, right now, al-Quiada is:

"areas of operation – based in Afghanistan and active over much of the country (as of 2021, the group was present in at least 15 provinces, primarily in the east, southern, and southeastern regions along the Afghanistan-Pakistan border)..."

It also says: "strength – the group's membership is considerably degraded; as of late 2020, had an estimated 200-500 operatives in Afghanistan; remains a focal point of inspiration for a worldwide network of affiliated groups and other sympathetic terrorist organizations..."

That's the bubbleguming CIA, open source material, that any num-nuts can read right now!

Since 30 operatives managed to kill 3,000 or so Americans on American soil twenty years ago, not sure how ten times that number shows we got them out of Afghanistan.

The lies are astounding. All politicians lie. They lie. This one is doing it to your face!

here is the current order of succession in the United States (an amendment added the Secretary of Homeland Security to the list a few years ago):

1. Vice President
4. Secretary of State
6. Secretary of Defense
7. Attorney General
11. Secretary of Labor
15. Secretary of Energy
Never thought about that, order matches order added. Treasury was in the Constitution, Homeland Security is last department added.

1. Vice President
4. Secretary of State
6. Secretary of Defense
7. Attorney General
11. Secretary of Labor
15. Secretary of Energy
If Pelosi quits then a new speaker of the house will be voted in, what's the bet on who the next speaker/ potus to be?

Afghanistan is working perfect to get rid of Biden.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads