Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

It seems only fair. Pass this petition out to everyone.

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by Andy, Dec 31, 2012.

1. Andy

Andy Aurora, OR Active Member

[h=1]Eliminate armed guards for the President, Vice-President, and their families, and establish Gun Free Zones around them[/h] Gun Free Zones are supposed to protect our children, and some politicians wish to strip us of our right to keep and bear arms. Those same politicians and their families are currently under the protection of armed Secret Service agents. If Gun Free Zones are sufficient protection for our children, then Gun Free Zones should be good enough for politicians.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pe...amilies-and-establish-gun-free-zones/6RDGkxLK

2. 2Wheels4Ever

2Wheels4Ever Central Oregon Well-Known Member 2015 Volunteer

Don't fight stupidity with more stupidity; it does not get either side where they want to be.

3. deen_ad

deen_ad Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

Better to fight fire with fire isn't it?

What's good for the goose is good for the gander too.

OP, I like it!

4. Mrand55

Mrand55 Salem Member

Normally I would agree with you, but in this case, it's more an issue of bringing up how dumb their argument is. Obviously they would do nothing more than laugh off the idea of not having armed security but hopefully, it will open a few eyes to the hypocrisy.

5. Just Me

Just Me Peoples Republik of Oregon Active Member

I happily signed it. If nothing else it will show some whitehouse lackey clerk that some of us are calling their BS.:thumbup:

Mrand55 and (deleted member) like this.