JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The fact that the other side of the border is lawless is exactly my point. Million$ sent down there by the U.S. and even with modern day communications,... and it's still lawless.
That tells me more about the culture there than anything else.
Okay, Mexico is a nation of thugs.(your comparison, not mine) And if they spill over into the border states they are still thugs, only our dotgov refuses to do anything to fight them, carrying their dope or not, even on our side of the border.
I'm starting to get it,... I *think*.

They are a nation rife with thuggery, and it's our fault. And even though there are pot growers and meth cookers everywhere in North America, it's American addicts fault and American drug laws that are responsible for the death rate by violence in Mexico,...

Yeah, that one clears my logic circuits every time! <-Sarcasm.

No we won't agree, and no it's not all right. I refuse to be held responsible because someone doesn't have the fortitude to hold the criminals responsible, and would shift blame to Americans, be they addicts or gun owners or gun dealers, or just plain Americans that believe in our sovereignty.

If you want to buy into the guilt and become part of the apologist movement, go ahead.
I will continue to believe that lawlessness as a social/cultural norm is the problem. And it's on their side of the border.
Just like you pointed out.

No America's addicts are responsible for crime on both sides. And I am advocating that criminals be held responsible on both sides of the border. The blame lies on both sides and it isn't a matter of guilt nor being a part of a movement at all. It's plain old common sense to look at the cause and effect relationship.

I agree there are different cultural standards which will bring violence out faster in some then others but for you to say that if every drug law was repealed suddenly there would be no more conflicts boggles the mind.

This is all off topic so I'll bow out and and let you have the last word.

/shrug

-d

but for you to say that if every drug law was repealed suddenly there would be no more conflicts boggles the mind.
-d
Whoa there hoss!!! I never said that. N-E-V-E-R!
I said it's a cultural issue and all the laws (drug laws, gun laws etc.) in the world on this side of the border will have little or no effect over there. NONE.

But I still don't want to give the chemically impaired a free pass either. And even if you legalized pot there would still be wars over there over black tar, E and meth.
And I refuse to allow those to be legalized. They ruin lives, quickly and thoroughly, and almost always, irrevocably.

Whoa there hoss!!! I never said that. N-E-V-E-R!
I said it's a cultural issue and all the laws (drug laws, gun laws etc.) in the world on this side of the border will have little or no effect over there. NONE.

But I still don't want to give the chemically impaired a free pass either. And even if you legalized pot there would still be wars over there over black tar, E and meth.
And I refuse to allow those to be legalized. They ruin lives, quickly and thoroughly, and almost always, irrevocably.

I am corrected and my apologies.

And I think, given that you would not want those to be legalized either, that we are closer in our viewpoints then it first seemed and I appreciate that you stand by your convictions.

-d

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads