JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Money can't buy ammo or primers and powder it's not in stock.
Silver or gold can't buy ammo or primers and powder it's not in stock.
But thru the forum classified section here we can pay or trade for what we want.
Only in America Is this available without government permission or oversight.
If you invested 10,000$ in gold or silver you made 1500$ in one year.
If you bought 10,000$ in primers and powder ammo you made 20-40k.
Thanks Northwestfirearms for providing this service to anyone.

Went to Sportsmans a couple of weeks ago, and there was ONE jug of powder left... a 4 pounder of 700x. No primers, of course, and more gaps than product, in the overpriced bullet section.

Sportsman's has had great prices, throughout the panic. They just don't have any stock. I know some people have been able to catch stock online, order it, and pick up in-store.

I was there at the right time today. I don't work there. When I was there they had probably 10 boxes each, cci small pistol, large pistol, magnum, some federal match small and large rifle. Seemed lime they got a decent shipment in but probabl, all gone already!

Ok the small rifle were more expensive...

20210120_211222.jpg 20210120_211158.jpg

So on that. Is it possible to make primers new again. Yes, I've been reloading for 2 plus decades. But seriously can you make primers new again? I've been thinking about taking shotgun primers apart, as the primer charge. I have all kinds of concerns on this subject. I'm just theorizing. And yes I'm crazy

So on that. Is it possible to make primers new again. Yes, I've been reloading for 2 plus decades. But seriously can you make primers new again? I've been thinking about taking shotgun primers apart, as the primer charge. I have all kinds of concerns on this subject. I'm just theorizing. And yes I'm crazy
Technically yes :cool:

If you search, there's a detailed thread on primer recharging, very detailed with measurements and results of different charge materials... A body of work we all may be needing to experiment with before too much longer...

I was there at the right time today. I don't work there. When I was there they had probably 10 boxes each, cci small pistol, large pistol, magnum, some federal match small and large rifle. Seemed lime they got a decent shipment in but probabl, all gone already!
I was there at opening and the location on 185th was void of nearly everything for components. On the way home I stopped by the Scappoose Bimart and there was probably 30+ people in line for ammo. It was insane. I was buying some fishing gear and the lady said it would be another hour before the product was checked in and brought out. So those people were waiting for nearly two hours for an unknown assortment.
Damn crazy out there.

Wow. Yeah I must have walked in JUST after they had put stuff on the shelf. Still barely any ammo and no powder. And 2 days ago the bimart in aloha had shotgun primers. Gabbed 5 sleeves, didn't wanna be an bubblegum and get all of them :confused:

i havent noticed. i reload and have all the ammo i'll need for a long long while, plus im sick of being told i need to wear a mask so i dont go shopping much. they dont want my money because i dont wanna be a government sheep then thats on them

they dont want my money because i dont wanna be a government sheep then thats on them

It's not that retail stores don't want your money, it's that we're being fined for not enforcing the mask mandate. My boss is on his third report, the fine is $7k for our business. My understanding is that restaurants can be shut down over it. All it takes is one disgruntled Karen to narc you out to OSHA. There doesn't seem to be a defense against the accusation, either, as far as I can see. Hopefully, when someone eventually takes this to court, the fines will be thrown out, but that's a big expense, too.

If I really thought masks would reduce the spread much, I'd support the idea, but when you have humans touching all the things like card readers, door handles merchandise, and money, and covid is known to spread through contact, it doesn't seem very effective.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top