JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
First my daughter gets the tip of her finger pulled from the bone and now my youngest drinks a whole bottle of children's ibuprofen...Can the third thing really be that bad?!!!

Hope none of you are in the "Three's" right now!

Uuuugh.... an Ibuprofen overdose can ruin/damage your liver. Hope you got the little critter to the doctor to induce vomiting or a charcoal treatment, or however they handle that type of poisoning.

All of my kids (six in total) are young adults now, and keeping them all alive long enough to at LEAST reach 18 (despite their best efforts @ foolishness) should have earned me and mama a major award. :rolleyes:

Hang in there, it'll get better.......... eventually. ;)

First my daughter gets the tip of her finger pulled from the bone and now my youngest drinks a whole bottle of children's ibuprofen...Can the third thing really be that bad?!!!

Hope none of you are in the "Three's" right now!

That is a really bad question to ask at this time. You might not want to see the answer.

Yeah Brother thoughts and prayer to the babies.
Mine are 4 and 1 and I'm a bit over protective.
It's a day by day adventure.
After having my own I see why my parents were such a-holes. They had to deal with me and my fearless stupidity.
I have no idea how I managed so well with no major injuries.

Keep us posted on how they are doing.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top