It comes in Threes

billgrigsby24

Reactions
First my daughter gets the tip of her finger pulled from the bone and now my youngest drinks a whole bottle of children's ibuprofen...Can the third thing really be that bad?!!!

Hope none of you are in the "Three's" right now!

Uuuugh.... an Ibuprofen overdose can ruin/damage your liver. Hope you got the little critter to the doctor to induce vomiting or a charcoal treatment, or however they handle that type of poisoning.

All of my kids (six in total) are young adults now, and keeping them all alive long enough to at LEAST reach 18 (despite their best efforts @ foolishness) should have earned me and mama a major award. :rolleyes:

Hang in there, it'll get better.......... eventually. ;)

clearconscience

Reactions
Yeah Brother thoughts and prayer to the babies.
Mine are 4 and 1 and I'm a bit over protective.
It's a day by day adventure.
After having my own I see why my parents were such a-holes. They had to deal with me and my fearless stupidity.
I have no idea how I managed so well with no major injuries.

Keep us posted on how they are doing.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Project Appleseed
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show 2021 show is cancelled
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA
22 Rimfire Challenge
Redmond Rod and Gun Club
Redmond, OR 97756, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Sound Loan and Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    Definitely recommended
    friendly people, great prices on guns ammo tools, jewelry, other pawn shop stuff, always been easy to deal with
  • A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    Responsive, courteous, great comms and absolutely reasonable!
    Bought a firearm from a local NWF's member and as I live in Idaho it had to transfer through a local FFL. The Seller picked A Cut Above... The...
  • A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    Another sterling experience A+
    Tyler is a great man and this place is a treasure. Reasonable fees and excellent service. Kind and polite. No BS. I will keep coming back.
  • A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    Great FFL Gun Transfers.
    Last Saturday morning. Me & the wife bought a pistol from another great Northwestfirearm's member. Meet up A Cut Above pawn shop. Wife had a...
  • TJ Gun Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    TJ Gun Sales
    Needed some sights for a Glock 19. Found them here for a good price and free install. :)
Top Bottom