JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
dhzgdvvqz7x61.jpg

Never forget the May 4th massacre at Kent State. Soldiers fired 67 shots in 13 seconds into a crowd of unarmed protesters.

renderTimingPixel.png

Of course the protesters were singing Cumbia and holding signs. People who lived through some of the mobs "protesting" the war one party started and tried to keep going remember it a little differently than it's told today. Only difference is then the Police did not stand there ordered to not hurt the little children.
Then of course as ALAWAYS happens a new party took over and put a stop to the so called war, so the protesters blamed the party who stopped it, not their hero who got it going and supported it.

Of course the protesters were singing Cumbia and holding signs. People who lived through some of the mobs "protesting" the war one party started and tried to keep going remember it a little differently than it's told today. Only difference is then the Police did not stand there ordered to not hurt the little children.
Then of course as ALAWAYS happens a new party took over and put a stop to the so called war, so the protesters blamed the party who stopped it, not their hero who got it going and supported it.

The point isn't who to blame the war on, the point is that the US gov can and will shoot unarmed protestors regardless.

If some liberal tells you that "it can't happen here" you can just say "Kent State". If they don't understand, they can go look it up. I grew up during that time, I remember it, they may not have been born yet, but it was the rallying cry of the left at that time.

People have gotten too comfortable and content thinking the wrongs of the past can never happen again.

It is happening again, and history is repeating itself.

The point isn't who to blame the war on, the point is that the US gov can and will shoot unarmed protestors regardless.

If some liberal tells you that "it can't happen here" you can just say "Kent State". If they don't understand, they can go look it up. I grew up during that time, I remember it, they may not have been born yet, but it was the rallying cry of the left at that time.

Yes they will.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top