JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm not sure how this got past a constitutional smell test, but another reason not to live in The People's Republik of Kalifornyia. I'm guessing there will be some lawsuits to follow. That said, me thinks this is where things are headed up here in the PNW as well until it's just too expensive to own a firearm. The powers that be won't outright ban them, just make it as difficult as possible.

Of course he's stupid and a liar. No city subsidies gun ownership. Plus, as long as any individual has access to a firearm, nothing changes.

The big take away for me is, only people that can afford these worthless taxes (ie, not everyday Joe) can have the 5 guns left on California's roster of guns. Obviously, the generation of homeless, gangbangers, illegals, ect, will not be affected, arrested or prosecuted. This is directed to 2A advocates and those who demand freedom, you knows. The Californians we hate.

This is the part I don't understand:
"While gun rights advocates argue that gun owners should not have to pay a fee to exercise their constitutional right to bear arms," Liccardo said, via the report, the "2nd Amendment does not require the taxpayers to subsidize folks to own guns."

No, it doesn't require the taxpayers to subsidize folks TO own guns - and they are not - OR is he inferring taxpayers ARE subsidising the ownership due to the liabilities ? Gun violence costs San Jose taxpayers over total $40 million annually, Liccardo said

Again - maybe I am missing something.

Good for them. Didn't somebody just post a scam warning about NAGR in another thread a day or 2 ago? Maybe they're not a scam after all.

Lol, ganbangers…

"Hold on, let me check my deductible. Yo bro, I'll have to shoot you sometime in December when I'm max out of pocket."

Those looney leftist CA antigunners I don't think even care if their idiotic laws will pass constitutional muster, knowing if they can make it happen for a period of time, it's a victory in their books. They have gone so far off the deep end, it's mind numbing.
It's all about creating their "utopia" of no guns, no freedom, complete dependence on the gooberment...wait, that has happened, called communism lol

Those looney leftist CA antigunners I don't think even care if their idiotic laws will pass constitutional muster, knowing if they can make it happen for a period of time, it's a victory in their books. They have gone so far off the deep end, it's mind numbing.
It's all about creating their "utopia" of no guns, no freedom, complete dependence on the gooberment...wait, that has happened, called communism lol
The sad thing is is that most of the people that voted for those numbnutz moved up to Wa & Or and are doing the same thing to our beautiful states. :s0075::s0075::s0075:
Can you blame the good people that lived here for many years for leaving? I don't and here's why, the majority of gun owners/hunters and CC folks in Wa & Or don't give a crap because they think they have too much to loose.:eek:

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads