JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I just dont see the practical purpose of these types of guns. It seems companies leap frog each other to build the biggest one on the market. Besides it getting a 10/10 on the cool factor, I would go broke buying the ammo and co-pays for broken collar bones / shoulders. Why such a small scope?

Watching that video reminds me of this video 600 nitro pistol - YouTube.

At least they weren't handing it to people to shoot like someone did with the .577 T-Rex and other calibers. It is kind of funny but that's not fair to people who don't know what they're dealing with.

It looks like it works well to cure a good shoulder. I'd probably shoot one if someone else was paying.

I thought that the Lahti (spelling?) was "shoulder fired", centerfire, and of larger caliber than this thing? Or does it only count if you can actually pick it up and shoot it, vs shooting from prone or on a turret?

Lahtis and solothurns are 20mm anti-tank guns. If that is really .950" it would be about 24mm, although the case looks shorter than a 20mm (read somewhere the .950 jdj is based on a 20mm case).

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top