JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Does anybody ever notice the hypocrisy you often see about money?
School teachers go on strike for higher pay. But, they always say: "It ain't the money, it's for the students!"
Nurses sometimes go on strike for better wages, but, they always say: "It ain't the money, it's for the patients!"
Professional ballplayers (who generally make millions of dollars a year) whine and cry about being mistreated by their employers. They claim that they are being treated like slaves. But, they will tell you: "It ain't the money, it's all about respect!"
When some one grabs you around the neck and say's: "It ain't the lousy five dollars, it's the principle of the thing", what he means is: "It's the lousy five dollars!"
Police around America are on a ticket writing binge to bring in every last nickle they can get. But, they will say: "It ain't the money. It's all about safety!
And it goes on and on. I have come to the conclusion that every time someone says "It ain't the money", it's ALWAYS the money!

Interesting that you're only referring to Union members... Strikes are always about the money, or benefits, or work rules; it's the job that's about children/patients/etc.

Any non-Union-busting examples?

Greg

Interesting that you're only referring to Union members... Strikes are always about the money, or benefits, or work rules; it's the job that's about children/patients/etc.

Any non-Union-busting examples?

Greg

I'm NOT attacking unions. I have been a member of several unions during my working days. These are just some of the examples I'm aware of. I did mention how many political entities across America are pressuring their law-enforcement officers (fancy name for police) to write more tickets to bring in "revenue." And, I did mention about how that if you owe somebody a few dollars, when he wants it back he will usually say "It ain't the money, it's the principle" or something like that.
Please don't take my rants as an attack on anybody! I just have seen this so often during my life. If you want more money, then SAY THAT YOU WANT MORE MONEY!!! Don't act like it is for something or someone else!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top