JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I would probably end up walking around with a sign that says something like:

"Innocent is innocent: Get over it"

Yes I like to stir the pot and mix everything up.

Well do you have a suggestion for us what actions we should be taking?
I'm not to familiar with what's going on but I don't see good coming from the planed actions of the protest.more people will be hurt because they will get violent and be subjected to be controlled by enforcement officers.

Well, seems to me to start with if you're within 20 miles of anywhere listed here:
http://fergusonresponse.tumblr.com/
Start preparing to fortify and barricade the ol' homestead and making ready to Repel Boarders.

Sometimes it IS worth reading the other side's websites to see what they're planning and adopt appropriate countermeasures. Always helps when the other team posts their playbook in an open medium...

Interesting.

I look though and I see mobs burning flags, throwing Molotov cocktails and disturbing the peace.

So their theme is "hands up - don't shoot"

What if the sign we hold says "Hands up - justice served"

I'm not advocating for violence or to make it racial but if the grand jury exhonorates the officer what more can be done?

This is stupid. I want to know how old this thug was in the little boy photos they are using of him like they did with Trayvon.

Talk about double standards and hypocrisy.

All this is a moot point. They could indict the officer, and trying to impanel an impartial jury is completely impossible given the coverage this has had. He walks either way.

Just announce it, let the riots begin and the burning and looting so we can have some decent entertainment for a few days.

Everyone seems to forget that the "KID" is a criminal and that his actions may just have warranted his being removed from society. Evil has no color. Evil is evil. This fact escapes all of them out there.

Many things are wrong here, but many things are possibly quite right also.

I still believe that the current administration has placed people in Ferguson
to inflame, instigate and fuel the fires of riot and upheaval for very evil
intentions directed at this nation.
The people back there and elsewhere are just suckers and malcontents that follow mayhem
as a matter of their every day lives. They find any excuse to be victims and use that label
to their own advantage and gain.
Looting is profitable and so is being the administrations stooge.
It is not so profitable for the other 90% of the Population !!!

Interesting.

I look though and I see mobs burning flags, throwing Molotov cocktails and disturbing the peace.

So their theme is "hands up - don't shoot"

What if the sign we hold says "Hands up - justice served"

I'm not advocating for violence or to make it racial but if the grand jury exhonorates the officer what more can be done?

This is stupid. I want to know how old this thug was in the little boy photos they are using of him like they did with Trayvon.

Talk about double standards and hypocrisy.

I see the people on the side of the police have a saying too..

"Pants up don't loot":D

I haven't really gotten a clear picture about what happened between the officer and the subject.

I pay pretty close attention to news stories about police and law enforcement, and the picture painted by the so-called news media has been conflicted and sketchy in this case.

So how did all these 'protestors' get enough facts to come to a conclusion that there is anything to protest? Where does the certainty come from, I have to wonder? I'm far from certain.

What if the officer acted in self-defense, and any one of us would have done the same? Is it fair to indict the innocent in order to placate what is essentially a lynch mob?

We know from FBI stats that hands and feet kill as many people as other weapons such as knives and hammers.

So the "unarmed" moniker is not accurate- many people have died from strangulation or being beat to death with fists, and there was a report that someone was trying to get the officer's gun away from him.

Hopefully the prosecutor's office will do a good job of furnishing the facts, which have been in much too short supply, and the lack of which continues to make things worse.

I haven't really gotten a clear picture about what happened between the officer and the subject.

Nobody has since the grand jury has not and probably will not release the forensic evidence needed to make that determination.

So how did all these 'protestors' get enough facts to come to a conclusion that there is anything to protest? Where does the certainty come from, I have to wonder? I'm far from certain.

The lame stream news media is able to spin enough conjecture at this point to do what they want and to inflame the masses. If there is no violence, the media has no story.

Is it fair to indict the innocent in order to placate what is essentially a lynch mob?

Fairness is not the measurement here. The indictment is the expectation of the "wronged" masses, and if the Grand Jury fails to indict, the "protesters" have made in clear in past behavior what will happen.

So the "unarmed" moniker is not accurate- many people have died from strangulation or being beat to death with fists, and there was a report that someone was trying to get the officer's gun away from him.

The media and uninformed mass expect the officer to use a "Taser" or " shoot them in the knee" instead of using deadly force. Forget the schematics and tactical issues, that prevent that, they just should do that.

Hopefully the prosecutor's office will do a good job of furnishing the facts, which have been in much too short supply, and the lack of which continues to make things worse.

It would be nice, but even if they do release the forensics that will probably justify the use of deadly force, the "wronged " masses will say that the information is fabricated, or ignore it and just start tossing the Moltov's.

No win for the truth any way this come out.

It looks like if it was the same as Oregon law, once the Molotov Cocktail came out, deadly force could be used. The limitation would be that the MC would have to reasonably be expected to be thrown at a building, not just a lawn, sidewalk, or driveway. Reference: ORS161.225.

It would be nice if someone had more specific information on this.

It looks like if it was the same as Oregon law, once the Molotov Cocktail came out, deadly force could be used. The limitation would be that the MC would have to reasonably be expected to be thrown at a building, not just a lawn, sidewalk, or driveway. Reference: ORS161.225.

It would be nice if someone had more specific information on this.

161.225¹
Use of physical force in defense of premises

(1) A person in lawful possession or control of premises is justified in using physical force upon another person when and to the extent that the person reasonably believes it necessary to prevent or terminate what the person reasonably believes to be the commission or attempted commission of a criminal trespass by the other person in or upon the premises.
(2) A person may use deadly physical force under the circumstances set forth in subsection (1) of this section only:
(a) In defense of a person as provided in ORS 161.219 (Limitations on use of deadly physical force in defense of a person); or
(b) When the person reasonably believes it necessary to prevent the commission of arson or a felony by force and violence by the trespasser.
(3) As used in subsection (1) and subsection (2)(a) of this section, premises includes any building as defined in ORS 164.205 (Definitions for ORS 164.205 to 164.270) and any real property. As used in subsection (2)(b) of this section, premises includes any building. [1971 c.743 §25]

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top