JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
including Portland, Seattle, and Olympia...

Nothing to worry about here. If for chance the protests interrupted the filthy hipsters coffee runs, or disrupt the propane deliveries to all the mansies food carts, then shot is going down. If not then the protesters will be dealt with as in the past.

Also note the text book highly effective application of the pepper spray to mucous membranes here...

1321878045-sprayed.jpg

Civil litigation suits against organizers of trouble and destruction would be a nice remedy.

Right.....so you get a summary judgement on paper. They see it has a sign of success and hang it on the coffee house wall. Since civil suits have a much lower burden of proof that criminal suits, you are probably wasting time. Something about the 1st Amendment.

Trying to hit them monetarily if they have no assets is a waste of time. Taking judgments on white paper and trying to turn it into green paper is pretty hard.

Better just to roll out and crack some skulls, that will probably stick with them a bit longer.

I wonder how many people see the big pictureo_O People tell you what they are going to do and if anyone has been reading Alinski and the rest of those who hate America you can see what is happening. They will keep a lot of events on the public mind while the do what is really going to hurt. Tomorrow you will see a big stick in the eye but there will be other things happening to draw away your attention. Keep watching, the world is going to get very interesting:D

I could be wrong but it looks like they are going to cause riots in Furgustan at the same time Obola tramples the constitution with his immigration policy. Never in my life seen so much sh*t going on in this country, guess this is the change he promised. Only thing he hasn't lied about:D:s0140::D

Now some on here say they would stand and fight for their home.Great if you have plenty to stand watch with you. One said he would leave the wife with guns and make sure she knew when to bail. ?
Not the best plan to leave only one person at the house to defend it.Your life is worth more than material goods.

This begs the question...Why? We have a pretty solid plan to defend our own 5 acres and to actively control the surrounding 200 acres. I cannot imagine trying to defend urban property under such an assault, the logistics just do not work. We need at least 4 people to set such a defense in a rural setting, on a 24 hour basis, so that means we need 8 people minimum which we have plus more.

If your primary domicile is in a disputed area subject to such violent civil unrest, then your plans long ago should have been to get the f out of Dodge pretty fast. Trying to stay and defend a small patch of ground with a conventional wood frame building on it, and that if you are successful in such a defense, then what is your after action plan ?

Get ready to do it again ? Clear the rotting corpses you have stacked up and go make dinner ? The tactical implications and logistics of such a defense of such a small area cannot meet the risk at lot to save a lot test.

I am not a big fan of bugging out, but if I was restricted to such an urban area and facing pretty much an insurmountable defense, I am loading up what I can and running away. There is nothing to be gained by staying and fighting the mobs to keep my tenuous and temporary hold on a piece of ground, who's value of course by now is gone. Let them have it. Burn it down. Save my ammo and preps. Collect the insurance money and start over.

Starting over can be done, I am sure there are more than a couple on here that have done it at least once. Who wants to live in a shot hole like that? I will take my chances on the woods for a while, until I find a civilized place to reside.

Geezus-H - watching FOX now and they are showing Ferguson - most places boarded up - it's looks EXACTLY like a small mexican town after a cartel takes over.

Observation from a friend in Canada
" He (Obama) has been planning for a race war since he entered politics. The appointment of Holder as AG, and of Sharpton as his race advisor, the destruction of the military, the arming of his DHS Gestapo thugs....are all part of his preparation and planning for Civil War...the declaration of martial law...and his assumption of a Chavez style dictatorship..

The man is pure EVIL!! "

Most of The world views him pretty much in the same way.

Except his Friends in the middle east.
Look at how he is spoke of by the terrorist Islamist groups vs
how other Presidents were spoken of.

Its rather obvious. The American people have bought their own
bed of nails and now they lay in it without protest.

What is in our water????????????????????????

I can't help but think about the recent sci fi series stargate.
Aphophis (sp) looks like him acts like him and even has the same expressions.
He must have been the model for that character, or someone was trying to
pre warn the people. When he is put on the news, I wait for his eyes to glow ROFLOL
But in truth no humor intended. It is hard to even joke about that man.

Last Edited:
This thread illustrates precisely why I raised the question I did this morning, guys. Got my .45 and a decent supply of Duty Ammo (and some hardball to back it up if needed), but starting to think I need some heavier household-artillery...

I saw about 30 people protesting Ferguson in Eugene on Monday. Wouldn't you know none of them had a job to be at... Where's a fire hose and a hungry German Shepard when you need one:rolleyes:...

The whole scenario around this is synthetic and promoted by race baiting obama, sharpten, holder and those around them. Its all a bunch of bs and those doing the "protesting" really don't know a damned thung about what actually happened and basically are brain deficient mannequins being played to the max.....ignorant tools of the marxists. It will probably start a civil war and exactly what obummer wants. Fool-tools

Observation from a friend in Canada
" He (Obama) has been planning for a race war since he entered politics. The appointment of Holder as AG, and of Sharpton as his race advisor, the destruction of the military, the arming of his DHS Gestapo thugs....are all part of his preparation and planning for Civil War...the declaration of martial law...and his assumption of a Chavez style dictatorship..

The man is pure EVIL!! "

Most of The world views him pretty much in the same way.

Except his Friends in the middle east.
Look at how he is spoke of by the terrorist Islamist groups vs
how other Presidents were spoken of.

Its rather obvious. The American people have bought their own
bed of nails and now they lay in it without protest.

What is in our water????????????????????????

I can't help but think about the recent sci fi series stargate.
Aphophis (sp) looks like him acts like him and even has the same expressions.
He must have been the model for that character, or someone was trying to
pre warn the people. When he is put on the news, I wait for his eyes to glow ROFLOL
But in truth no humor intended. It is hard to even joke about that man.

I still believe y'all are giving BHO too much credit.You really think he is at the bottom of this?
The statement from the Canuk is true given he must be evil to go along with the oligarchs that are in fact pulling the strings.
I have probably put this out before but WTF.heh?
I was in the BullsEye in Tacoma right after bumma took office.A young mixed race man,back from his second trip to the sand box,was talking about how our vote was nothing and the presidents were already decided......Sure I said, while thinking,and even though you are obviously prt black,you actually think those rich white racist would pick a black man to run the country?
Didn't get it.
Then watched a "info wars' video.Not a big AJ fan but what the heck.
It tells of doom and gloom and how to finish 'their' plans 'they' needed to have obumma to get all the peripherals in line with their goals.
Putting anything other than another white racist,since all white males are racists, would surely bring all to the alter,so to speak.Too many questions about Hilary
Y'all can make those jokes
Now that did make sense.All of the groups that were tired of listening to us white males making laws would love to hear the programs from a black man. The programs must be OK then.

Now look at this from the perspective of world leaders making this so.
The "martial law" part is the part I'm talking about
" He (Obama)...#world leaders#... has been planning for a race war since he entered politics. The appointment of Holder as AG, and of Sharpton as his race advisor, the destruction of the military, the arming of his DHS Gestapo thugs....are all part of his preparation and planning for Civil War...the declaration of martial law...and his assumption of a Chavez style dictatorship.."

I still believe y'all are giving BHO too much credit.You really think he is at the bottom of this?
The statement from the Canuk is true given he must be evil to go along with the oligarchs that are in fact pulling the strings.
I have probably put this out before but WTF.heh?
I was in the BullsEye in Tacoma right after bumma took office.A young mixed race man,back from his second trip to the sand box,was talking about how our vote was nothing and the presidents were already decided......Sure I said, while thinking,and even though you are obviously prt black,you actually think those rich white racist would pick a black man to run the country?
Didn't get it.
Then watched a "info wars' video.Not a big AJ fan but what the heck.
It tells of doom and gloom and how to finish 'their' plans 'they' needed to have obumma to get all the peripherals in line with their goals.
Putting anything other than another white racist,since all white males are racists, would surely bring all to the alter,so to speak.Too many questions about Hilary
Y'all can make those jokes
Now that did make sense.All of the groups that were tired of listening to us white males making laws would love to hear the programs from a black man. The programs must be OK then.

Now look at this from the perspective of world leaders making this so.
The "martial law" part is the part I'm talking about
" He (Obama)...#world leaders#... has been planning for a race war since he entered politics. The appointment of Holder as AG, and of Sharpton as his race advisor, the destruction of the military, the arming of his DHS Gestapo thugs....are all part of his preparation and planning for Civil War...the declaration of martial law...and his assumption of a Chavez style dictatorship.."

Yep we all know where its coming from. he is just one of the rotten stumps that needs removal.

<- Why there aren't any school shootings in Israel!
Teacher with long gun slung over her shoulder!!!

after the announcement of the Darren Wilson indictment.
What indictment?

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
NRA Golden Eagle member
Defender of Freedom Award
WAC Member

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one and don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!"

<- Why there aren't any school shootings in Israel!
Teacher with long gun slung over her shoulder!!!

What indictment?

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
NRA Golden Eagle member
Defender of Freedom Award
WAC Member

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one and don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!"
That was from their tumblr page. Sounds like they got a crystal ball doesn't it?

Maybe let it load , there's a list of about 100 cities where protests are planned, including Portland, Seattle, and Olympia...

I wouldn't donate a handful of once-fired .22lr brass to save Portland, Seattle or Olympia. The folks planning to protest by pillaging these places have already destroyed the moral fiber that made them decent places to live. Let them poo in their own mess kits. There isn't anything left to save there.

For those leaving the cities...

Don't look back or you might be turned into a pillar of salt.

Told the kids when the verdict comes down just come here and get the hell out of Portland.
We can watch the flames from here. I still remember the Portland riots of the late 60's.
Let her burn... Portland has become a cesspool of liberals anyway.
Sorry no sympathy for any city that tolerates this crap.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top