JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
@JJ, YES!!!!!!!!

philip

~it has been suggested at times, that I am unable to be brief, succinct, tight with words, and not get off the point, this of course, is not true, as I point out in this post.~ I can be brief. I can be succinct & to be plain and simple straight forward, I can get to the point rather well.... :D And I forgot, Tight with word usage!!! Very Important there?!!! Can't for get that, huh, correct!?!?!?!?? :rolleyes:

:s0013: :s0140:

Seems to be saying to choose a side but doesn't say what the end results of the cowboy side is. Not one to want to live as a commie but wont be lead around by the nose just cause I don't want to be a commie. Tyranny can come from either side so it would be nice to hear what a person stands for when he makes a call to arms.

Just sayingo_O

Choose a side...... ????
I choose the side of America as it was intended by the framers of the Constitution. :)
There are 3 "sides" to choose from though. Which side do you choose ? :D:s0018::s0029:

Everyone will have to make choices.

Choose a side...... ????
I choose the side of America as it was intended by the framers of the Constitution. :)
There are 3 "sides" to choose from though. Which side do you choose ? :D:s0018::s0029:

Everyone will have to make choices.

Well I chose my side when I got baptized but tend to lean toward the freedom that gave me.:D

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top