JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My wife was raised on a farm, up at dawn, work work work til dark, bed after dinner. She's is still the same way at 75. Wearing down tho. Me... I was raised at the beach, up whenever, some chores I hated, swim lessons, dinner, rolling bedtime with age. Still lazy at 65. Have been in hospital a few times, no problem laying up afterwards. :D:D:D

Wife doesn't cook anymore... crap!!

This for her:
Salads-Greek.jpg

This for me:
bigstock-Cold-Cuts-Sandwich-81314072-1.jpg

So thankful she still does so much of the housework and yardwork.

An update: She is still "taking it easy" for the most part, seems to be recovering well... we had "The Big Emergency" the other day when the flatscreen will no longer light up... no TV got old for her fast so she borrowed on from a friend who had it in storage. Gives me time to shop before leaping into a new set... Cheap@$$ Sony, less that two years old!

For get it man it's not going to happen I can't speak for wife got rid of mine year's ago but my 71 year old mom recently moved in with me SHE CAN'T SIT FOR MORE THAN A HOUR before she has to get up and do something rearrange her room do the dishes clean the stove water the flowers feed the dog clean the bathroom bla bla bla out salt in the shaker put pepper in the shaker bla bla bla so on and so on THATS WHY I SIT ON THE FRONT LAWN DRINKING BEER AND TALKING ON HERE LOL

Dun, a speedy recovery for her and best patience to you dealing with her inability to slow down.
I offer no wisdom, only stupid ideas: cannabis. You want a strain that has a good balance of THC and CBD to relax her mind and keep her down.
If she is not interested in smoking, I can send you a cookie recipe where you can barely taste it.

When shopping at the local weed store and they ask you what you want just keep in mind that Indica's nickname is In-da-couch.

An update: She is still "taking it easy" for the most part, seems to be recovering well... we had "The Big Emergency" the other day when the flatscreen will no longer light up... no TV got old for her fast so she borrowed on from a friend who had it in storage. Gives me time to shop before leaping into a new set... Cheap@$$ Sony, less that two years old!
Sony's aren't what they used to be... We've seen the same from all kinds of manufacturers.

From your last post, it sounds like she may finally be getting into her comfort zone and starting to take it easy. If it seems like she is starting to backslide on that, you may be left with...

The Nuclear Option
Tell her if she doesn't stay off her feet, you are thinking about bringing your mother over to "Help Out" around the house. {Results may vary}

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top