JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
First, if this is in the wrong section, sorry, and feel free to move it appropriately. I did a brief search through the archives and couldn't find anything on this topic.

There are several A.R.M.S. products that I find intriguing. I've fondled several of them and like some of them. Several people who I respect use their products. Now the dilemma. I judge a company not only on their product, but also on the way they conduct themselves in other arenas. Like it or not, that's the way I feel about it.

I have heard several rumors about some shady dealings that the executives at A.R.M.S. have been doing. These range from frivolously suing other manufacturers over so-called violations of copyrights, to trying to copyright the number 17, to giving money to virulently anti-gun U.S. Senate candidate Martha Coakley in Massachusetts. I was wondering which of these rumors was true and which is just conspiracy. Links would be good as otherwise its just more rumors...

Well if arms is suing for patent infringements they should and i don't see how that makes them a bad company.

i can they have great customer service i owned a throw lever base that was factory gray i refinished and did not put it together right i offered to pay them to fix it but they just sent me a brand new one free of charge i also lost some screws once and they mailed me a new set free of charge.

i don't know why any rifle part manufacturer would support any thing anti gun (although a certain gun dealer supporter measure 5 the gun show loop hole here in Oregon to boost gun show sales). I highly doubt that there is any Thuth to them supporting any anti gun politician sounds more like someone is trying to make them look bad . why would they support government that would loose them business?

A.R.M.S. is apparently suing LaRue Tactical over the #17 business and for their version of the throw lever mount.

In retaliation, LaRue is replacing any broken A.R.M.S. lever with a free LaRue mount and having a contest at this year's SHOT Show.

This thread has details from LaRue and pictures of people breaking their A.R.M.S. levers in support of LaRue: http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=2&f=219&t=182242

Not sure about the Coakley stuff though.

A.R.M.S. is apparently suing LaRue Tactical over the #17 business and for their version of the throw lever mount.

In retaliation, LaRue is replacing any broken A.R.M.S. lever with a free LaRue mount and having a contest at this year's SHOT Show.

This thread has details from LaRue and pictures of people breaking their A.R.M.S. levers in support of LaRue: http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=2&f=219&t=182242

Not sure about the Coakley stuff though.

Well Arms was the first to develop the the trow lever rings i say lets just see what a judge has to say if a judge says they arms is wrong shame on them if they say Larue is wrong shame on them then.

Like i said guys, I appreciate the rumors, but it would be nice to see links to company websites or case dockets or even news stories. Without sources, its still all rumors.

Well Arms was the first to develop the the trow lever rings i say lets just see what a judge has to say if a judge says they arms is wrong shame on them if they say Larue is wrong shame on them then.

Just curious what that has to do with the Lawsuit? There are numerous companies with throw levers now. Lawsuit is over a number,,,

Just curious what that has to do with the Lawsuit? There are numerous companies with throw levers now. Lawsuit is over a number,,,

I don't know about that man, take a look at both of them i think its about more than just a number or about the throw lever i just pointed out the throw lever as a example.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top