Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Issue/Concern

Discussion in 'Questions, Problems, & Feedback' started by Torqk911, May 23, 2012.

1. Torqk911

Torqk911 Yacolt,Wa Member

I am trying to work a deal with an individual. I am not sure if they know their forums box are full of messages or not but I have now lost contact with them in the middle of a sale and I am unable to post in their add. This is very irritating and frustrating when trying to complete a transaction. I have provided my cell to this individual but haven't heard anything and could understand ones point of not wanting to choice to communicate with their own cell number to a random person of the internet.

Anyone else run into this issue? Sorry for the poor grammar and rant on this but is extremely frustrating.

:huh:

2. sheepdip

sheepdip Redland Well-Known Member

seems like it has been getting a little flakey around here lately. i have had real good luck here but it seems like there are more and more posts similar to yours. hope it works out for you.

3. accessbob

accessbob Molalla, OR 2A Supporter

Can you post a Visitor message on their profile? If you can do that, they might get notified by email. Or, if they have set their settings to accept email, you could click the Send Email from their profile as well. I know what you're up against though. I bought something from someone and they are supposed to be sending me the remainder item that they forgot to bring with them (at least I hope they didn't do it on purpose) and I have heard nothing from them and their PM box is full. So, yes, there is a definite downside to not being able to post in the sale ad.

4. Torqk911

Nothing yet. All a person can do is try. Its frustrating but I guess its also money savings. I have been a member on here for some time now and buy/sell/trade guns non-stop. It almost makes me want to quit using this site.

5. accessbob

accessbob Molalla, OR 2A Supporter

Don't give up too quickly. The site owner is trying to work through some compromise options. Be patient and I'm sure it will get better.

Tbucket and (deleted member) like this.
  6. EMP9596

EMP9596 Two Trees West of Camas, WA. Active Member

"Free ads" That is not a good deal?

Hope you are not looking for a bigger bargain??? I do not think you will find one? :huh:

7. Torqk911

I think you are missing the point and are trying to twist this into something its not. "free ads" happen on other sites as well and is not of the concern nor the bargaining price.

The issue is the site/user communication break down resulting in a bad experience.

8. Mikej

Mikej Portland Gold Supporter Gold Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

And THERE is the exact reason the classified rules are being tweeked!

Mike

EMP9596 and (deleted member) like this.
  9. pokerace

pokerace Newberg Well-Known Member

Maybe the guy took off for a few days,people do that you know..