JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
TRADE PENDING

Up for sale/trade is my Scar clone in .22LR. Bought this earlier this year for $480 and have shot <1000 rounds through it. Includes paperwork and box. Doesn't include red dot, VG, or sling. Unless for trade balancing.

She ran just fine mostly (some FTE) and some FTF (but they were ammo related). I really like this rifle but much like the Sig Mosquito I use to own, the magazines are way too spendy and not as available as I would like.

Pros: Cycles everything I threw at it (Peters, Federal, CCI), Great Ergonomics, Metal Upper, Plenty of rail space. Decent sights and trigger

Cons: As you can see in the pictures the left side of the receiver got scratched up when I went varminting this past Memorial Day. Also scratches by the rear sling attachment point.

Disassembly for cleaning isn't fun nor intuitive, stock has wobble, and check riser button is missing a washer (I have part still) it fell out but the button still works.

Overall a really fun rifle, that's accurate (slayed many a sage rat) and cheap to shoot (provided you get more mags).

Seeing those go around the 430-450 mark. So due to the "roughness" of the rifle in its current condition:

Asking $350 OBO FTF in the Eugene/Springfield area (willing to travel a bit, depending on deal). Must have valid ODL/CHL

Trade Interests in order:

1. 5.45 ammo

2. 7.62x25 ammo

3. Ruger 10/22 (any variety) +or- cash

4. M&P15-22 (add cash on my end)

5. SUB 2k

6. Any 9mm pistol compact or larger

7. Anything else

DSC03174.jpg

DSC03173.jpg

DSC03171.jpg

DSC03170.jpg