JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD via another forum
thanks for everyones interest & mags are still seeking a new owner

isscmk22msraustria1.11.11.jpg 007.jpg

isscmk22msraustria1.11.11.jpg 002.jpg

You might get some more response if you changed westland,usa to where you really are in Oregon / Wash???

Nice to know if a person needs to pay an FFL for an out of state xfer. I for one normally egnore adds where the seller has an unknown location. (<:}-

mjd

You might get some more response if you changed westland,usa to where you really are... Oregon / Wash???

Nice to know if a person needs to pay an FFL for an out of state xfer. I for one normally egnore adds where the seller has an unknown location. (<:}-

mjd
ad clearly states wts oregon & washington. if i weren't in the area it wouldn't be presented for sale here

appreciate the advice
cheers

the reason why they are asking where the gun is located ( cammas like you said in the post above) is because if an oregon buyer buys it from you the gun will have to go through a FFL if it doesnt you can be thrown in jail for 10 years and fined $100,000 a FFL costs anywhere from $25-$100 so it adds cost and there will be two FFL transactions and then also it has to be shipped so there is that charge on top of that so you just took a gun that your selling for $330 and now its going to cost a oregon resident another $100 - $200 on top of that .. now do you understand why people are asking where the gun is located!!!!!

the reason why they are asking where the dun is located ( cammas like you said in the post above) is because if an oregon buyer buys it from you the gun will have to go through a FFL if it doesnt you can be thrown in jail for 10 years and fined $100,000 a FFL costs anywhere from $25-$100 so it adds cost and there will be two FFL transactions and then also it has to be shipped so there is that charge ontop of that so you just took a gun that your selling for $330 and now its going to cost a oregon resident another $100 - $200 on top of that .. now do you understand why people are asking where the gun is located!!!!!
hey tim,
thanks so much for your interest
w/me; transfer in oregon would cost 10$ b.g. check & 10$ transfer @ keiths in gresham. they always take very good care of me & have a large amount of leo clientele :s0155:

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.