JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I'm a pro-Israeli apologist, and even I think their behavior was idiotic both tactically and strategically... Not to mention criminal.

I respect Israels no compromise policy against the countries that seek to destroy Israel. Indeed the ends justify the means.

I wish the US would take a "100 eyes for an eye" policy that Israel takes to it's enemies.

I respect Israels no compromise policy against the countries that seek to destroy Israel. Indeed the ends justify the means.

I wish the US would take a "100 eyes for an eye" policy that Israel takes to it's enemies.

It was a Turkish ship. Turkey and Israel are allies. Or at least they were.

The article says that they took fire? My statement was in general of Israels overall tough no compromise no "winning of hearts and minds" stance not just this particular incident.

Israel has become what they fought against 40 years ago. I'm afraid they have yet to learn their lesson. How is Gaza any different that the Warsaw ghettos?

The article says that they took fire? My statement was in general of Israels overall tough no compromise no "winning of hearts and minds" stance not just this particular incident.

Yeah, I'm a very strong supporter of Israel's right to self-defense - but this is just one more in a string of recent actions that go way beyond that. Even if the troops took fire, they had no right whatsoever to be on those ships in the first place. This is turning into a very, very big problem internationally, and the U.S. has done nothing to rein Israel in (even though we could).

This Israelis claim they took fire (surprise). No one corroborates that claim, and everyone else says no. The "tough approach" to occupation (kill civilians as a policy) was what the Nazis tried in occupied France, Greece, and other countries. We had unfortunate examples in Vietnam too, with My Lai, etc.

Nazi tactics can be effective in the short term, so there's that justification for your advocacy of them, Trlsmn. That doesn't make them right. There were lots of Nazi supporters in the US who thought the Nazis were admirable for being "tough no compromises" sort of people. No hearts and minds being won there. Look where it took them.

I say we are better than Nazis. And so should be the Israelis.

Whatever the strategic thinking the tactical situation in the video below appears to have justified the individual IDF soldier's actions. The video sure looks like these guys were roping into a tactical disaster. Fox news is reporting some of the IDF guys just had crowd dispersal weapons (paint ball guns!). Poor execution that turned a bad situation worse.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYjkLUcbJWo

This Israelis claim they took fire (surprise). No one corroborates that claim, and everyone else says no. The "tough approach" to occupation (kill civilians as a policy) was what the Nazis tried in occupied France, Greece, and other countries. We had unfortunate examples in Vietnam too, with My Lai, etc.

Nazi tactics can be effective in the short term, so there's that justification for your advocacy of them, Trlsmn. That doesn't make them right. There were lots of Nazi supporters in the US who thought the Nazis were admirable for being "tough no compromises" sort of people. No hearts and minds being won there. Look where it took them.

I say we are better than Nazis. And so should be the Israelis.

There is a flaw in your argument. The difference is that the Nazis were invading whereas the Israelis want to be left alone in there own country and to keep what is theirs. ;)

Yeah, I'm a very strong supporter of Israel's right to self-defense - but this is just one more in a string of recent actions that go way beyond that. Even if the troops took fire, they had no right whatsoever to be on those ships in the first place. This is turning into a very, very big problem internationally, and the U.S. has done nothing to rein Israel in (even though we could).

Why should the U.S. do anything? we arent in charge of israel, they are a sovereign nation, im tired of our nation sticking our nose in everyone elses business. so what a couple israeli soldiers boarded a turkish ship and there were casualties, it wasnt our ship, not our problem.

Whatever the strategic thinking the tactical situation in the video below appears to have justified the individual IDF soldier's actions. The video sure looks like these guys were roping into a tactical disaster. Fox news is reporting some of the IDF guys just had crowd dispersal weapons (paint ball guns!). Poor execution that turned a bad situation worse.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYjkLUcbJWo

International waters. And Israelis killed at least 10 civilians, many more wounded, by Israeli gunfire.

You can't justify the slaughter of civilians by saying Hamas is bad too or by how much you hate Muslims.

There is a flaw in your argument. The difference is that the Nazis were invading whereas the Israelis want to be left alone in there own country and to keep what is theirs. ;)
Oh, I think the record is clear that the Nazis were cleaning out their own country too. The Jews just wanted to be left alone in Germany. They weren't. Because people advocated getting "tough no compromises" with them, as you advocate here on behalf of the Israelis. Maybe you're fine with the results of the Nazi campaigns against the jews (many American rightists are to this day), but I'm not. Back then, many Americans said they didn't agree with the Nazi methods, but they appreciated their steadfastness and no-nonsense attitude. I'm seeing that sentiment here.

This, in international waters
Anti-Islamic bigots, Muslim-haters, people with issues about brown skin, pro-Israeli apologists, have at it.

Yeah....What is up with these guys anyway, violating international waters and acting in their own interest that way..... It reminds me of that raid on Entebe where they dissed "His Excellence Doctor Idi Amin Dada" violating his Sovereign nation, just so they could murder those poor innocent "Activists" who borrowed that plane full of evil Israelis.

Obviously those despicable Israelis were planning a massacre....carrying paintball guns like that. And then they switch to real guns just because some of those poor "Activists" started shooting at them with pistols.

Where did they get off trying to interdict and inspect a vessel full of "Activists" that may have been full of munitions intended for more peace loving "Activists" to be used on evil Israelis. Who said they could act like they still have a pair ?

They need to adopt the UN / Obama "wait until blown-up, and then issue a strongly worded letter of condemnation" approach.

They are obviously too obsessed with that old "defend their own first, worry about what others think later" thing.

Geez, it just annoys me when I see people acting non-progressively.
:confused:

This guy who posted this is a great example of one who takes an indignant position w/o knowing the complete facts. Why not wait until the complete situation is revealed. Instead of grabbing an early reactionary headline and going "see, see its the Jews again!" the venom in the opening thread reveals the authors proclivity and agenda. What FACTS that are know are; the Isreali's were expecting a peaceful group and with the eyes of the world on them, the force was armed with PAINTBALL rifles. They also had handguns strapped on and were told only to use if in mortal danger.
I've seen the tape and the Isreali's were lowered down one at a time into to arms of a crowd that proceeded to stab with knives, beat with bats and pipes, throw firebombs. 2 soldiers were put in critical condition many others seriously beaten. You can see crowds of Peaceful Protesters running at them with knives raised. They managed to grab 2 handguns and fired upon and hit soldiers .After watching their own men being slaughtered the riflemen aboard the helicopters opened fire on the attackers.
Don't take my word for it watch the tapes, it'll all come out unless the absent media covers up again for their brother anti-americans.

I can't wait for the IDF's "We were only armed with paintball guns" explanation for how 10 civilians in international waters were killed and many more injured.:s0114::s0114::s0114:

Civilians. International waters. Killed. By Israeli guns. What about this do you not understand? Or has AIPAC already given the marching orders on this?

BTW, if Israeli soldiers were "slaughtered" by the civilians as you say, where are the KIA Israelis? Hmmm.. Seems only non-Israeli civilians were "slaughtered."

And what's up with this in international waters anyway?

Ignore your AIPAC email alerts and talking points. Think for yourself.

This guy who posted this is a complete a##, taking this indignant position w/o knowing the facts. What FACTS that are know are; the Isreali's were expecting a peaceful group and with the eyes of the world on them, the force was armed with PAINTBALL rifles. They also had handguns strapped on and were told only to use if in mortal danger.
I've seen the tape and the Isreali's were lowered down one at a time into to arms of a crowd that proceeded to stab with knives, beat with bats and pipes, throw firebombs. 2 soldiers were put in critical condition many others seriously beaten. You can see crowds of Peaceful Protesters running at them with knives raised. They managed to grab 2 handguns and fired upon and hit soldiers .After watching their own men being slaughtered the riflemen aboard the helicopters opened fire on the attackers.
Don't take my word for it watch the tapes, it'll all come out unless the absent media covers up again for their brother anti-americans.

What are you going to believe, you're own lying eyes or the honest word of the enemy? :s0114:

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top