JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
THIS ITEM HAS BEEN SOLD. Thanks for looking.

This is an Israeli made 1911 that is two toned and all you see is stock configuration including the Hogue grip and extended mag release, safety lever and slide release. It has Stainless frame and a blued slide.

This pistol was imported to the US from 1999 to 2000 and that was it. All 1911 after market parts fit and work on this pistol just fine and is identical to the typical 1911 in every way except for the square trigger guard which was at the time kinda unique to the iai series 1911's. There is some wear on the bluing on the front left bottom after the dust cover (see photo). Other than that this baby runs great. I don't shoot it anymore and i am the 3rd owner so total round count is unknown. Barrel rifling, lands and grooves still look great. I myself have put 50 rounds through it and it's spot on every shot.

photo-22.jpg

photo-21.jpg

photo-20.jpg

FTF sale in OREGON ONLY for $500 or best offer. comes with 2 mags and an almost full box of Remington .45acp and 7 rounds of Hydrashocks.

THIS ITEM HAS BEEN SOLD. Thanks for looking.

Where are you at in Oregon and are you willing to meet somewhere in between? Are you interested in a trade?..

I'm located in the Portland/tigard area. I don't have any real interest in trades right now but your welcome to PM me with what you are considering trading as you never know. Provided it isn't an SKS or Mosin Nagants.

I have a Weatherby 257 Magnum that is like new with only 5 rounds fired and with the box and all the papers and 100.00 worth the Leapold scope mounts and rings. I would trade you for your 45 if you would agree to pay the 100.00 for the scope and rings I paid wholesale warhouse... [email protected] Also I have some loaded ammo that would go with it...John

Sounds like a nice rifle and nice deal to boot however i'm tactical (mostly semi-auto Military sytle) shooter so my caliber ranges are typical military. I'll have to pass but thanks for the offer.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top