JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Guys...it's not like Hamas didn't have it coming...

When you start bringing in arms and troops in the Gaza strip, you are violating your own ceasefire agreement. Does anyone know what sparked the last Hamas on Israel attack? Refugees moved into the Gaza strip. Here you have Hamas driving a crane to bring in a guided rocket...and some of you are against Israel's attack?

Yeah, I'm officially sick of you antisemite morons.

Last edited by a moderator:
I still think its ridiculous that anyone would back hamas. Other thsn other terrorists.
Most if not all of the arabs world which surrounds isreal would kill all the jews if given the chance. This is nothing more than a holy war that started at the beginning of religion.
You can't blame isreal for defending themselves. Iran flat out said as soon as they get a nuke they are wiping isreal off the maps.

Its like a sheep being surrounded by starving wolves. And the sheep has a gun, you have to pop off some warning shots so they know you wont go down without a fight.
I love the spin from the liberal media, making hamas out to be the victim.

And of course obama cant support isreal full on, the arabs already hate us but tolerate us, probably because we pay them stupid amouts on money, but the govt cant risk putting us in worse light with the muslim world

WTF???

I still think its ridiculous that anyone would back hamas. Other thsn other terrorists.
Most if not all of the arabs world which surrounds isreal would kill all the jews if given the chance. This is nothing more than a holy war that started at the beginning of religion.
You can't blame isreal for defending themselves. Iran flat out said as soon as they get a nuke they are wiping isreal off the maps.

Its like a sheep being surrounded by starving wolves. And the sheep has a gun, you have to pop off some warning shots so they know you wont go down without a fight.

And of course obama cant support isreal full on, the arabs already hate us but tolerate us, probably because we pay them stupid amouts on money, but the govt cant risk putting us in worse light with the muslim world

Who do you think owns the media?
The Jews own most of the media.How can there be anyone making hamas out to be the victim?
Well a few non jewish media outlets I guess.

3p26ub.jpg

Yeah, I'm officially sick of you antisemite morons.[/QUOTE]

Thank you, thank you. Everyone has their opinion. Yeah, IM officially sick of you sniveling Jew morons. Pro-Palestinian!

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads