JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I for one am sad to see that the biggest member of the FSA is using our handouts to pick fights with an entire region. What really irks me is that when the Israel FSA gets in over their heads, we'll come running like a well trained lap dog.

Genesis 12
New International Version (NIV)

12 The Lord had said to Abram, "Go from your country, your people and your father's household to the land I will show you.

2 "I will make you into a great nation,
and I will bless you;
I will make your name great,
and you will be a blessing.
3 I will bless those who bless you,
and whoever curses you I will curse;
and all peoples on earth
will be blessed through you."

I pray our country will always side with Israel.
Good luck and stay safe,
Mike

a buddy of mine says that the people in the middle east have been fighting since the first camel turd hit the sand, and that they will never change. i am starting to believe he was right,

But remember, Gods promise to Isreal has been conditional. He said He would bless them IF they were obediant. They have not been obediant, therefore they are constantly under attack/persecution.

Jeremiah 18:7-10
King James Version (KJV)
7*At what instant I shall speak concerning a nation, and concerning a kingdom, to pluck up, and to pull down, and to destroy it;

8*If that nation, against whom I have pronounced, turn from their evil, I will repent of the evil that I thought to do unto them.

9*And at what instant I shall speak concerning a nation, and concerning a kingdom, to build and to plant it;

10*If it do evil in my sight, that it obey not my voice, then I will repent of the good, wherewith I said I would benefit them.

Genesis 12

12 The Lord had said to Abram, "Go from your country, your people and your father's household to the land I will show you.

and I will bless you;
and all peoples on earth

Good luck and stay safe,
Mike

OH christ,please stop with the sermon on the mounty.
Fairy tales
Go watch some you tube of what those stupid hair cut and hat wearing jackhat fundamentalist jews are doing over there.
Terrorizing little girls walking to school? An 8yo? WTF? Spitting on her and calling her a whore cause she is walking to school.
They don't want women to go to school or walk down the men's side of the street.
The jews are as bad or worse that anyone else in the region. And we don't care,so they do what they want.
I could care less if Israel gets pushed into the sea. The world would be a safer place

Its like Hammas is poking a bear with a short stick and just waiting to get mauled. I find it stupid that its allowed to go on. Could you imagine if mexico started shooting rockets into Texas?
I remember watching an interview with a Israeli man during the last little scrap that happened and he said that they are so aggressive and quick to react because they were not gong to go quietly into the ovens again and I think that brings up a good point as to why there will never be peace in that region.

Genesis 12

and I will bless you;
and all peoples on earth

Good luck and stay safe,
Mike

bStKK.jpg

Is there a gun related issue here? I mean besides the fact that Israelis and Palestinians are shooting at one another? There are other avenues to debate the Israeli occupation of Palestinian land, US support for the Israeli actions, and the reaction that has engendered among Palestinians and the Arab and Persian world. Will some Mod please step up and close down this thread?

1 I'm betting Assad decided to widen his civil war, same as Saddam Husein tried during the first Gulf War. Turn the squabbling tribes/nations against a common enemy instead of him.

2 This is old news. Israel gets attacked, responds and gets heavily criticized in the media and the UN and gives some concessions to stop the conflict.

3 Where's Blitz?

I meant to post this in Off Topic. Anyways, I'm suprised this topic hasn't been discussed on here! This is a major world event, that could very well involve us if things aren't settled. I'm just curious why Obama is using Burma as a distraction for Bengazi, rather than Israel/Gaza conflict

Genesis 12

and I will bless you;
and all peoples on earth

Good luck and stay safe,
Mike

Since none of that has actually happened to them one might be wondering if they are not imposters..

Pray tell me whether we have been increasingly cursed or blessed since we began to support them

We need to stay completely out of that madhouse region

To my buddy redcap.. there is a true Christianity and it isn't the pro-zionist version. In fact it's just as maligned and persecuted as at it's origin 2000 years ago

We need to stay completely out of that madhouse region
Exactly, nothing good can come from it. It wouldn't take much for action there to be viewed as an opportunity to further militarize the police and attempt to get things like drones flying over US soil, to make sure "bad things" couldn't happen here.

The key to peace in the middle east is to remove all that cause strife - pull out the big guns and turn it into a glass parking lot. Fact is that you could remove Israel from existence in the area and the waring tribes would still kill each other off over what ever flavor of Islam each chooses to follow. Now that they grow pistachios in CA and arabica beans all over the world the only reason the region hasn't been walled in to let them fight it out is oil. On a gun related note - there are several solid firearms that come out of the region and it is a good place to test designs for reliability in the desert. The Galil, Uzi, and Egyptian Maadi AKs come to mind.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top