JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Salem
State
Oregon
I'm looking for a 22 for my 8yr old daughter. She's very petite and will need something as small as they make it. She's right handed/left eyed cross dominant so I plan to teach her to shoot left handed. I know the Savage Rascal is offered in a left hand configuration but I'm not dead set on it having to be left handed. Maybe a break action/breach loading or a lever action would work…???
Let me know what you have!

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Hello. I have a CMMG Banshee 300 22lr 4.5" upper group for sale. I just posted it yesterday under Parts & Accessories section. Comes with some goodies. It's small in size and your daughter would be the coolest 8yr old in town. Take a look at the post if ya like. Have a good one! Thank you!!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.