JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Any local airgun tuners? Looking for a Mike Melick of Portland kinda folk. :)

I have three I'd like tuned, but man, that's hella expensive shipping two ways.
waltherparrusweightapril2021a.jpg

Frank in Hillsboro

after-thought: I wonder for less money, but more risk, learn how-to and get the gear to do so?

wouldn't even know where to start other than good ol' youtube.

Not that expensive or difficult to do yourself, Frank. You'll want a spring compressor, I made mine from an ordinary pipe clamp. For springs, seals, and lubricants, check out Air Rifle Headquarters. The other option is Vortek (?) Inc., I may have the name there, will let you know if I do. For the rest, I can walk you through it, but probably best via email oe FaceTime, PM me your contact info if you're interested. Later.

Dave

eye-balled this a couple times. by the time i hit the hardware store up for clamps etc. to make my own, perhaps a proper tool?

Capture.JPG

Thanks for the feedback Dave, I'll move along in toward doing it myself and see where it goes.

I have a good workspace, but I'm a driver, not a mechanic. :) But I've been known to tinker.
airforceedgedisassembled001.jpg

Air Venturi rail lock spring compressor isn't high tech but works good enough. I've got one, used it on a RWS 48 once. I keep it around just in case, but since I'm a TX200 guy, haven't used it since.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top