JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Any local airgun tuners? Looking for a Mike Melick of Portland kinda folk. :)

I have three I'd like tuned, but man, that's hella expensive shipping two ways.
waltherparrusweightapril2021a.jpg

Frank in Hillsboro

after-thought: I wonder for less money, but more risk, learn how-to and get the gear to do so?

wouldn't even know where to start other than good ol' youtube.

Not that expensive or difficult to do yourself, Frank. You'll want a spring compressor, I made mine from an ordinary pipe clamp. For springs, seals, and lubricants, check out Air Rifle Headquarters. The other option is Vortek (?) Inc., I may have the name there, will let you know if I do. For the rest, I can walk you through it, but probably best via email oe FaceTime, PM me your contact info if you're interested. Later.

Dave

eye-balled this a couple times. by the time i hit the hardware store up for clamps etc. to make my own, perhaps a proper tool?

Capture.JPG

Thanks for the feedback Dave, I'll move along in toward doing it myself and see where it goes.

I have a good workspace, but I'm a driver, not a mechanic. :) But I've been known to tinker.
airforceedgedisassembled001.jpg

Air Venturi rail lock spring compressor isn't high tech but works good enough. I've got one, used it on a RWS 48 once. I keep it around just in case, but since I'm a TX200 guy, haven't used it since.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top