JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hey Brad, the Roberts is a great round! It does everything better than the .243 / .244 rounds that put it into decline. I love mine.

You probably know this but just in case:

You can make .257 cases from 7mm Mauser cases. All you need to do is resize in the standard Roberts resizing die. Technically the first firing will "fire form" the case to your chamber, but the size is so close (if you have a standard chamber) that you will not notice the elements normally seen in fire forming brass, such as shoulder movement, reduced accuracy or lower velocity.

I reload converted 7mm brass to .257 Rbts +P pressures (using published data and fired over a chronograph) without any problems at all.

So, I find it easier to find 7mm brass than Roberts brass. I hope this helps.

Last Edited:
think I have what you're looking for, new set of RCBS Dies, box never opened and some 257 brass. Not sure of the exact count but if your interested I get that number for you. I'm in Forest Grove area, but will be in Portland tomorrow and Salem on Friday.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.