JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Isn't it kinda funny how we go through phases of what kind of guns, or other things, we like? About 2 months ago, I wanted a bunch of Tactical/Assault guns, Glocks, ARs, AKs, all black 870s, "Sniper" rifles, those kind of guns. Now I'm wanting some old style, wood stocked guns. I bought a Marlin 45-70, I am looking for a older wood stocked HD shotgun, I want to pick up a couple revolvers... Just kinda funny how we as humans go from one to the other, maybe its just cause I'm young. I could have got a really good deal on a Colt AR Friday, but just wasn't into it, 60 days ago ide have given my soul for it...

So true. We all go through phases throughout life. I was into cars when I was in my 20s and my cars have been in big name magazines and I won at car shows. When I hit 30 and got married, everything changed and I didnt care about cars since I was at the top of that game. Now I am divorced and love to shoot. I am game for any rifles or handguns and its what I like not what other people like/want.

I go after what I want now to try it out, then move on.

Very true. As an industry I think we have all seen it as well. The proliferation of military style semi autos is fantastic when you consider that they were once only looked on as collectibles for us military gun nuts. Now, they are mainstream target rifles and defense weapons. Same with military autopistols. For me personally, I have gone back and forth between plastic autopistols and old school steel. Mainly for aesthetic reasons. Right now I try to concentrate on military collectibles but I still have one or two "civilian" guns in the safe.

Interesting observation. For me, with tactical rifles like AR's, I want pretty high tech state of the art equipment, but I also have been gravitating back to revolvers for concealed carry. I was carrying my DW CBOB for quite some time as my daily carry piece, but I have now pretty much settled on my SP101 wheel gun for my daily carry piece.

For a hunting rifle, I still jones for a nice piece of Walnut although I know composite makes more sense from a practical standpoint, particularly in the Pac NW.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top