JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Maybe they could find the money in these programs:

Illegal immigrants and state programs
Washington state estimates it will spend more than $300 million over the next two years on services illegal immigrants can tap, not counting K-12 education. A breakdown: $125 million on health care for 7,400 pregnant women ineligible for Medicaid because they can't prove they are here legally. This program can't be changed, because of federal restrictions.
$73 million on welfare for children. The federal government requires proof that the children are here legally, but not their parents. This program also can't be changed.
$59 million for medical and dental coverage for 25,000 children from low-income families ineligible for Medicaid because they can't prove they are here legally.
$24 million for kidney dialysis and cancer treatment for 1,300 low-income people ineligible for Medicaid because they can't prove they are here legally.
$15 million for in-state tuition subsidies for students who have lived in Washington for at least three years. The state does not check legal status.
$5.6 million in nursing-home care for low-income undocumented residents.
Sources: State Legislature, Department of Social and Health Services

when i applied for college, they told me if i hadnt shown proof that im a citizen and told them i had no documents i would have gotten a tuition free education. would have only needed to pay for my books, instead i pay taxes and tuition.

If I were, nobody here would do anything about it.

Well, besides post and foam at the mouth.

Grunwald couldn't have made my point better if I'd paid him. Irony pleases me. The Romans held that the cruelest master was a former slave.

I believe in cosmic karma.. stand by for a surprise

When the politicians complain about budget woes, they never want to cut "feel good projects" that are money pits, they don't cut the amount of "handouts", they cut essential services so the citizens feel as if they have no choice but to vote in new taxes. Vote the liberals out of office- don't complain about the cops when they're stretched too thin to do their jobs effectively- that isn't their fault.

Immigrants have nothing to do with it.

We get stronger every time an immigrant crosses the border.

If you're listening for something, no matter what it is, you're sure to hear it.

1311464996150.jpg

And how does this apply?

The first amendment doesn't protect you on this board. Really. Those of us who have read the constitution understand why.

Come out and say what you mean: are you saying that you agree with Blitzkrieg, the Holocaust never happened?

Of course, you can evade or fade. It's what I'd do if I believed that, because if you believe that kind of thing, it's best to stay in the closet.

Blitzkrieg, by his own words, is gullible enough to believe the Holocaust didn't happen, and doesn't know how to find out the truth, even about that. It's one of many reasons my statement above stands: there is no common ground here. I was thrilled when he came out of the closet, and pleased that I had made my statement before he did so.

Now, if you're lining up with him, then I'm pleased to discover such a basic reason there is no common ground between us, either.

And how does this apply?

The first amendment doesn't protect you on this board. Really. Those of us who have read the constitution understand why.

Come out and say what you mean: are you saying that you agree with Blitzkrieg, the Holocaust never happened?

Of course, you can evade or fade. It's what I'd do if I believed that, because if you believe that kind of thing, it's best to stay in the closet.

Blitzkrieg, by his own words, is gullible enough to believe the Holocaust didn't happen, and doesn't know how to find out the truth, even about that. It's one of many reasons my statement above stands: there is no common ground here. I was thrilled when he came out of the closet, and pleased that I had made my statement before he did so.

Now, if you're lining up with him, then I'm pleased to discover such a basic reason there is no common ground between us, either.

Let us just say that there are sections of the "official" story that are questionable, OK? As I said, when laws are past to enforce an "official" version of history, there is a reason. It is like the Sandy Hook Story...The state of Connecticut has been working a LAW to suppress some of the evidence. If everything is above board, a law would NOT be necessary.

In Germany questioning the "official" version will get you jail time.

In Canada, if you are a public school teacher, the same can happen to you.

In the US we have the 1st amendment (so far) and they cannot write those kind of laws (yet)

Any "fact" that requires government force to compel is more than suspect

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads