JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'd like to see them Isis emons take a road trip through k falls, up through sutherlin, over through philomath, and up around Dallas, Oregon, to try and grab a person to behead. They wouldn't last long. All them crazy NWFA members puttin a clinic on them with there AR's.

I'd like to see them Isis emons take a road trip through k falls, up through sutherlin, over through philomath, and up around Dallas, Oregon, to try and grab a person to behead. They wouldn't last long. All them crazy NWFA members puttin a clinic on them with there AR's.
Their alqaeda pals had a training camp just east of KFalls, on a ranch outside of Bly, a few years back. But it got busted by the feds.
There's so much criminal activity in outlying areas anymore I'm not sure they wouldn't do better there than in the cities.

30 years ago I'd have agreed with you.
Today, not so much.

Washington Times editorial nails it for 2nd Amendment

In a stunning editorial yesterday, the Washington Times used events earlier this week half the world away in Australia to bluntly illustrate why, instead of eroding the Second Amendment, this nation should be strengthening and nurturing the right to keep and bear arms that the amendment affirms and protects.

<broken link removed>

"Off the street".? not even coppers carry an AR down the street so that comment/thought process don't really jibe/is divorced from reality.

"Off the street".? not even coppers carry an AR down the street so that comment/thought process don't really jibe/is divorced from reality.
Certaindef. I guess I misspoke. My meaning was, I'd hate to grab a NWFA member to try and kidnap, cause they are gonna put up a big fight.
Actually I just re-read my post. Your reading comprehension is impaired. Not sure by what though.

Most cops carry short ARs in their cars. The majority have given up on the shotgun. How are you measuring reality?:D
Yea jimbo, you were the one talking of getting snatched off the street. What does having a rifle in your car/cruiser/closet have to do with anything, snatched boy?

Yea jimbo, you were the one talking of getting snatched off the street. What does having a rifle in your car/cruiser/closet have to do with anything, snatched boy?

If you would come down from your birds eye view:D you would see how difficult it becomes to snatched an armed person. How many people have been snatched that have a AR close?

Read your post #6. It don't really work that way.
Ok. I'm sure if you didn't get out much as a kid, or your just needy. But a road trip doesn't mean walking down a road grabbing people. It means going through towns, driving. Not sure where I said members of NWFA would be walking on a street like the folks in Australia. They could be sitting in there lawn chairs or playing pocket pool like maybe you do.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top