JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Prosecutors reveal thwarted plot to bomb Times Square, New York subway

I did not see anybody else post on this, so I am.

I am not one for conspiracy theories, but I will admit, the timing is interesting - within a few days of the LV shootings, we have several ISIS inspired terrorists getting ready to wreak havoc, and one of their stated methods was to target concerts?

It appears Paddock wasn't targeting just that one concert, but had looked over other concerts as targets, including several in the northeast?

Yep that's what heard Isis has been targeting things like this a lot soccer game 's concert 's lol they won't target football games because most of the players are anti-American now HEHEH

Large crowds of people , packed in a "small" area always make me uneasy , no matter the venue.
I have often worried for the crowds during "Black Friday" at our nations malls.

Lots of folks out and about all focused on the stores and their deals , or chatting away on their cell phone and zero attention to what is happening around them...Seems like a bad situation to be caught up in.

Note I am not posting the above to give some one an idea on where and when to wreck havoc...Just saying that areas congested with way too many people for the space , makes me uncomfortable.
Andy

I have long been surprised they have not hit something like this. It's a super easy target and will still be.

And every patron is disarmed. Not that anyone on the ground in Vegas was in a place to do do anything besides seek cover, but I'd prefer to not be a sitting duck.

Large crowds of people , packed in a "small" area always make me uneasy , no matter the venue.
I have often worried for the crowds during "Black Friday" at our nations malls.

Lots of folks out and about all focused on the stores and their deals , or chatting away on their cell phone and zero attention to what is happening around them...Seems like a bad situation to be caught up in.

Note I am not posting the above to give some one an idea on where and when to wreck havoc...Just saying that areas congested with way too many people for the space , makes me uncomfortable.
Andy

Every city has stuff like this all the time, and you are not the only one who is concerned. The people who want to cause mass panic have to be seeing this too. It's not like it's hard to find places to do something.

Matt Bracken's 1st book.....

Guess it's past due for looking for a sailboat

Enemies Foreign & Domestic

I've been a fan of Bracken's work for a while. He has really nailed several events well before they happened. As noted his first book called both the Las Vegas shooting and Fast and Furious pretty close.

I'm unfortunately not a sailor so a two-masted schooner isn't in the cards for me.

Free you're mind, head on a swivel, stay frosty...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top