Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

ISIS KILL LIST BONNER"S FERRY???

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by erudne, Nov 18, 2015.

1. erudne

erudne The Pie Matrix PPL Say Sleeping W/Your Rifle Is A bad Thing? Bronze Supporter

Pentagon Responds to ISIS 'Kill List'
    Tuesday, November 17, 2015
    Pentagon Responds to ISIS 'Kill List' [/paste:font]

American News.com

Pentagon officials have responded to a ‘Kill list’ released by ISIS containing the names, phone numbers, and addresses of military personnel. Officials have urged law enforcement to provide extra protection to these individuals and the cities they reside in.ISIS published the list days ago. Cities at risk are on high alert.According to the list, ISIS has called upon its US followers to kill specified military personnel (mostly US Navy and US Air force who have executed massive airstrikes against ISIS).
    Texas: Abilene, New Braunfels, San Antonio, Wyle, Fort Hood, Bedford, KilleenIndiana: Michigan City, BolivarMichigan: Dearborn Heights, Lake OrionConnecticut: Barkhamsted, ManchesterNevada: RenoGeorgia: GriffinMaryland: Upper Marlboro, Warrensburg, Lexington ParkArizona: PhoenixLouisiana: Shreveport-Bossier CitySouth Carolina: Daniel Island, CharlestonNorth Carolina: Fayetteville, New BernVirginia: Burke, Virginia Beach, Suffolk, Springfield, Norfolk, ChesapeakeColorado: Colorado SpringsCalifornia: Hanford, Solvang, San Ardo, Monterrey, Newberry Park, CarlsbadNew Mexico: FarmingtonNorth Dakota: MinotSouth Dakota: Rapid CityFlorida: Merritt Island, Palm Coast, Saint John, Middleburg, Saint AugustineWashington: Colton, Cheney, Seattle, Spokane, AnacortesNebraska: BellevueIllinois: Orland ParkRhode Island: NewportIdaho: Bonners Ferry

2. PiratePast40

PiratePast40 Willamette Valley Well-Known Member

This story came out in March. Not that it isn't still valid, just that the "new release" doesn't list the original source or date.

3. Joe13

Joe13 NW of Vancouver Opinionated & Blunt Bronze Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Didn't see Portland so that's a relief...

runnergabriel likes this.
  4. Oregonhunter5

Oregonhunter5 2C IDAHO Well-Known Member

Cause Portland is part of Isis

Arleyg, STUKA, Stomper and 9 others like this.
  5. mjbskwim

mjbskwim Salmon,Idaho Well-Known Member

Well unless there is a Seal team hiding up there with their time off,I couldn't find anything that is military in the little berg

Sgt Nambu likes this.
  6. Certaindeaf

Certaindeaf SE Portland Well-Known Member

Colton? Colton Oregon?

7. Ben Beckerich

Ben Beckerich NW Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Says Washington

Isn't sharing terrorism propaganda akin to sharing mass shooting "news" though? Maybe even worse, actually...

I mean, unless there's a specific, credible threat, spreading rumors about bullbubblegum like this is doing their work for them - spreading fear throughout the land. The American people should be like "ISIS who?"

PaulB47, jluck and Certaindeaf like this.
  8. Bunny

Bunny Portland, OR Well-Known Member

Yep, it's sisi. ;)

Capn Jack, Stomper, RLS and 3 others like this.
  9. Oregonhunter5

Oregonhunter5 2C IDAHO Well-Known Member

Like sissy?

Stomper, U201491 and Bunny like this.
  10. 308

308 ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ Platinum Supporter Silver Supporter

I believe the USA has an IzIz short list...it just says 'Earth'

11. Mark W.

Mark W. Silverton, OR Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Why would anyone be amazed if it was Colton Oregon. People in the Military come from every where. Heck Silverton has its own Astronaut (Don Petit) Why couldn't Colton Oregon be the home of an Air Force or Navy Pilot that messed up some Isis headquarters etc.

Caveman Jim likes this.
  12. Certaindeaf

Certaindeaf SE Portland Well-Known Member

Ah, my bad. I really only glossed over the hit list. Thought it was more cities than persons proper.
    Perhaps it was the way the thread was titled or something. anyway

13. mjbskwim

Well the muslims would have to hire a white guy to do anything in Bonner's Ferry
    Do they think they could send even 1 guy into town without being noticed?

RLS, U201491 and Sgt Nambu like this.
  14. mrblond

mrblond Salem OR Well-Known Member

How is the Latino population there ?

mjbskwim likes this.
  15. BillM

BillM Amity OR Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Hispanic or Native American might be plausible covers. They make up almost 7%
    of Bonners Ferry. ISIS isn't stupid----they can figure this stuff out just as quickly
    and easily as you or I.

I live in a town half the size of Bonners Ferry----and this time of year is
    the end of the grape harvest, with the christmas tree harvest ramping up.
    There could be a dozen "new faces" in town and no one would get excited.

Bonners Ferry demographics from the last census:

As of the census[2] of 2010, there were 2,543 people, 1,117 households, and 631 families residing in the city. The population density was 1,042.2 inhabitants per square mile (402.4/km2). There were 1,254 housing units at an average density of 513.9 per square mile (198.4/km2). The racial makeup of the city was 94.3% White, 0.2% African American, 2.0% Native American, 0.6% Asian, 0.2% Pacific Islander, 0.5% from other races, and 2.2% from two or more races.Hispanic or Latino of any race were 4.7% of the population.

Now Boko Haram------those folks might have a problem.:)

mjbskwim likes this.
  16. mjbskwim

Hey I had a great friend back in the day. Sostinez. he would say he was Greek,spanish,mexican....a wet back...His words
    He could sit at the Arab prince's table cause he fit in perfect.
    Until Boeing said no way.They didn't like him sitting with a Saudi Prince. Yes someone saw him at the table and reported it. May have been a Boeing spook or a fellow employee
    Funny thing is,that prince got shot down in NY city

So yeah,they could infiltrate for the right price
    They all look alike to us white folk

17. Sgt Nambu

Sgt Nambu Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Er.....Sorry 'skwim, but they know that you're there....my fault, I'm sure! They sent a Naval Task Force to Skwim to look for the reputed baddest U.S.A. alive....but, they missed you!
    They sent agents up and down the West Coast until they contacted my SISI cell in PDX! I didn't want to tell them, man....you know....because your you! But they kicked my poodle! I just couldn't take the yipping! So if you see a bunch of guys in dirty, stinky robes eyeing your livestock with a leer of bad intent, RUN! So Sorry! Yours truly, Sgt Nambu
    Cookies, Treats, Furry Friends Coordinator, PDXSISI:(

18. Sgt Nambu

Sgt Nambu Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Triple Like, Bunny! That's rich!:D

19. runnergabriel

runnergabriel Fayetteville, NC New Member

COLTON? Thats hilarious

20. revjen45

revjen45 Snohomish County Well-Known Member

Somehow, I think the Bad Goat Shaggers would find any town in Idaho a much toughter nut to crack than Paris, France. The folks there would shoot back with skill and gusto.

nammac, Dyjital and ZA_Survivalist like this.