JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Given their caveman mentality I doubt anything other than threats (and CNN soundbites) can be done with that much uranium. They would have to have scientific expertise to really make effective use of it, as of this time we have yet to see any of that. I could take a trip out to arizona and find a couple of tons of pitchblend pretty easily. I don't have the expertise to do anything with it either. (suprising we have not heard much about this in the news, nobody tell CNN, please)

Having Uranium, if you are a terrorist, is a lot like jumping out of your closet yelling "booga booga booga" to scare your little sister. America is a lot like your little sister. She may scream, or kick you in the nuts, it's a toss up.

Drop it attached to a SCUD on Israel, Let the conventional explosive spread the uranium around Tel Aviv, or Haifa. Even with the success rate they have with bringing down missiles, the fallout over a major metropolitan area would be bad.

( Dear NSA - I am only speculating on what could happen, I have no direct knowledge. )

Given their caveman mentality I doubt anything other than threats (and CNN soundbites) can be done with that much uranium. They would have to have scientific expertise to really make effective use of it, as of this time we have yet to see any of that. I could take a trip out to arizona and find a couple of tons of pitchblend pretty easily. I don't have the expertise to do anything with it either. (suprising we have not heard much about this in the news, nobody tell CNN, please)

Having Uranium, if you are a terrorist, is a lot like jumping out of your closet yelling "booga booga booga" to scare your little sister. America is a lot like your little sister. She may scream, or kick you in the nuts, it's a toss up.
Didn't they rob all the banks in Iraq? How many billions? I don't know. I do know that, theoretically, dollars/money can be used to buy ready made nuclear materials and or weapons from the Russians as their control and accounting for those was severely lacking especially before the fall of the USSR. Suitcase bomb anyone?

Drop it attached to a SCUD on Israel, Let the conventional explosive spread the uranium around Tel Aviv, or Haifa. Even with the success rate they have with bringing down missiles, the fallout over a major metropolitan area would be bad.

( Dear NSA - I am only speculating on what could happen, I have no direct knowledge. )
The Iron Dome hit would just further aerosolize the matter.. making it more deadly/widespread.

Didn't they rob all the banks in Iraq? How many billions? I don't know. I do know that, theoretically, dollars/money can be used to buy ready made nuclear materials and or weapons from the Russians as their control and accounting for those was severely lacking especially before the fall of the USSR. Suitcase bomb anyone?
Last I heard, it was something like 320 million dollars in cash that they stole form the banks. There's not much material around in the former Soviet Union in uncontrolled areas like there was 10-20 years ago. I'm thinking that Pakistan or N. Korea would be a more likely source than the soviet states. The suite case bomb type of thing requires a really advanced group of scientists to build. Not impossible to do, it's just that it would take extraordinary means to pull it off.

The Iron Dome hit would just further aerosolize the matter.. making it more deadly/widespread.
actually the more spread out it is the less of a problem it would be, concentration in an area big enough to hold a lot of victims yet confined enough to contain the material would be the way to go for maximum effect. (a sports stadium comes to mind) Also factor in meteorlogical events like wind and rain, it would be pretty difficult to figure out how to use just 88 pounds. Diluted over a large area may increase the chance individuals would get cancer in the future. No one is just going to drop over dead ("Gack! Ya got me!!). Also the article doesn't mention what sort of form it is in, solid, powdered, entrained in a viscous liquid, could very likely be in a form that doesn't lend itself to use as a weapon of terror.

Last Edited:
Didn't they rob all the banks in Iraq? How many billions? I don't know. I do know that dollars/money can be used to buy ready made nuclear materials and or weapons from the Russians as their control and accounting for those was severely lacking especially before the fall of the USSR. Suitcase bomb anyone?
actually the more spread out it is the less of a problem it would be, concentration in an area big enough to hold a lot of victims yet confined enough to contain the material would be the way to go for maximum effect. (a sports stadium comes to mind) Also factor in meteorlogical events like wind and rain, it would be pretty difficult to figure out how to use just 88 pounds. Diluted over a large area may increase the chance individuals would get cancer in the future. No one is just going to drop over dead ("Gack! Ya got me!!). Also the article doesn't mention what sort of form it is in, solid, powdered, entrained in a viscous liquid, could very likely be in a form that doesn't lend itself to use as a weapon of terror.
well I guess it would all really depend now wouldn't it.. height when hit, demographics, wind, the composition of said mystery death stuff (one big "solid" or starting out as dust). Even if no one died, right off the bat, the area would perhaps be tainted enough to cause people to feel compelled to move.. heck, most people here don't even like fluoride.. think of the children!. "we're moving, Clark!". lol

If they did that, Iran and most of Syria and the northern half of Iraq would be reduced to radioactive glass within the hour. The Israelis don't screw around when it comes to stuff like that, and they don't care what the rest of the world thinks either.

So I am having a little trouble sorting out all of the information presented here. I don't believe this report at all. It is just fear mongering. Given the knowledge imparted to the American Public by the current Administration, none of this is possible. This is what I have learned over the years from the Mainstream Media and the DNC.

1. There are no materials to make weapons of mass destruction in Iraq.

2. We didn't storm into the "Cradle of Civilization" along the Euphrates River to stop a psychotic despot from creating and using WMD's to attack the State of Israel.

3. We did not have intelligence reports that the "Psychotic Despot" was purchasing yellowcake uranium from Nigeria.

4. The only reason we invaded Iraq was to steal the oil.

5. Bush Lied.

There are many more, but I am on my lunch hour and need to get on with consuming a turkey sandwich.

How could they have stolen something that doesn't exist?

This might end up biting them in the butt. Will it not leave a ''footprint'' of some type if mishandled? I would guess we have the ability and, tools to track items like this.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top